Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

The third line's job is to shoot anyone in the front two lines who tries to run and retreat.
    The first line of convicts are now free to rape and pillage to their hearts-content - the second line of conscripts have been spotted riding stolen bicycles around the countryside pretending to be Ukrainians (who can blame them) - and the third line, who immediately ran out of bullets shooting at the first two lines, are now blaming their Commanders who scurried back to Russia disguised as women wearing babushkas on day one of the battle.

Magnificent display.

I wonder if Putin has any more "tricks" like this up his sleeve?

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 13th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    The first line of convicts are now free to rape and pillage to their hearts-content - the second line of conscripts have been spotted riding stolen bicycles around the countryside pretending to be Ukrainians (who can blame them) - and the third line, who immediately ran out of bullets shooting at the first two lines, are now blaming their Commanders who scurried back to Russia disguised as women wearing babushkas on day one of the battle.

Magnificent display.

I wonder if Putin has any more "tricks" like this up his sleeve?
    My worry is that Putin already knows he's lost. He will never admit defeat though, because he's a strong Russian who thinks he's better than everyone else, same as Moses here.

My worry is if he's going to use WMD, whether it's nuclear, chemical or biological, it's probably going to be in the very near future. Lots of news reports saying the Russian retreat is a ploy. I don't know.... I just hope I don't wake up done day to news that after luring all the Ukrainian soldiers into that city, Russia went and wiped them out with a nuke.

That's what I fear at the moment, and I wouldn't put it past Putin.

Liked

Guys, you are funny dreamers.

Just take a look on the map of Ukraine. It is divided by Dnepr river from north border till south border on the Black sea. On territory of Ukraine river is 500-1200 meters wide. And there is just a little bit more than 20 bridges over Dnepr, 5 of which are in Kiev. All Ukrainian warehouses are on right bank, while all fights are on left bank.

By humanitarian reasons Russia kept bridges alive. But at any moment Russia may change it. Right after it whole Ukrainian army will be cutted from western supply chains, from ammunition, fuel, new conscripts, from everything. There is also no functional airports or airfields anymore on left bank.

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Moses, when this war initially began, Russian soldiers rocked up on the outskirts of Kiev with uniforms in their backpacks, awaiting their celebratory party of "liberating" Kiev.

That quite obviously didn't pan out, so not sure what else there is to say. You can keep dreaming all you want, but I promise, the West is just going to continue doing it's thing until Russia runs dry.

And remember, NATO has yet to actually enter this war.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Moses, when this war initially began, Russian soldiers rocked up on the outskirts of Kiev with uniforms in their backpacks, awaiting their celebratory party of "liberating" Kiev.

That quite obviously didn't pan out, so not sure what else there is to say. You can keep dreaming all you want, but I promise, the West is just going to continue doing it's thing until Russia runs dry.

And remember, NATO has yet to actually enter this war.
    NATO will not.

As per "liberating Kiev", that "jump" had another reason. You already saw: at the begin Russia never entered any big city. There was chance what Ukrainian military will make coup and will kick out govt of Zelenskiy. When Russia saw what army will not make coup - they withdrew military parts from Kiev region.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    NATO will not.

As per "liberating Kiev", that "jump" had another reason. You already saw: at the begin Russia never entered any big city. There was chance what Ukrainian military will make coup and will kick out govt of Zelenskiy. When Russia saw what army will not make coup - they withdrew military parts from Kiev region.

Are you delusional? Do you not remember the battles in northern Kiev, or something?

That 60km long armored column wasn't just there hanging out waiting for a coup. They were trying to invade Kiev, got their asses handed to them, then decided to retreat and concentrate on the east. Do you have a selective memory, or what's going on?

At what point do you wake up, and realize this war simply isn't worth it for the Russian people?

Oh, and the EU and NATO have already publicly stated, if Russia decides to use WMD of any kind (nuclear, chemical, biological), they will go in and the Russian military will be obliterated within days.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I don't know what you're seeing in Russia Moses, but here's the type of thing we're seeing in the West:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVTNYXK3AY

Liked

Are you delusional? Do you not remember the battles in northern Kiev, or something?

That 60km long armored column wasn't just there hanging out waiting for a coup. They were trying to invade Kiev, got their asses handed to them, then decided to retreat and concentrate on the east. Do you have a selective memory, or what's going on?

At what point do you wake up, and realize this war simply isn't worth it for the Russian people?

Oh, and the EU and NATO have already publicly stated, if Russia decides to use WMD of any kind (nuclear, chemical, biological), they will go in and the Russian military will be obliterated within days.
    Battle for Kiev??? In one month in whole Kiev region (population around 3 mln) were killed about 200 persons 60 of them are civilians. Are you sure what you are talking about? "Battle"??? You make me laugh.

Russian army arrived to Kiev's suburban and were waiting for signs of coup for to support it. In one month they retired back, since coup failed or even never started.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Battle for Kiev??? In one month in whole Kiev region (population around 3 mln) were killed about 200 persons 60 of them are civilians. Are you sure what you are talking about? "Battle"??? You make me laugh.

Russian army arrived to Kiev's suburban and were waiting for signs of coup for to support it. In one month they retired back, since coup failed or even never started.

Again, are you delusional or something? Then what was Bucha (sP) about? Just a "whoops", or what?

You don't remember the constant dron attacks and artillery shelling?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That's what I fear at the moment, and I wouldn't put it past Putin.
    U.S. and NATO forces have been tracking every single nut and bolt in Putin's nuclear arsenal like hawks - and as much as a millimeter of movement of any nuclear hardware could potentially result in catastrophic consequences for Putin - and he knows it!

Putin is a master at ALWAYS PROTECTING HIMSELF. He remains un-flinched even as tens of thousands of lives are lost, including the lives of his own citizens who he carelessly casts to the winds of war knowing full-well that with their lack of training, supplies, leadership, etc., they will probably end up dead. All this, and he still remains un-flinched. BUT, one thing you will never see him do is put his own life in danger. And the threat of U.S./NATO nuclear retaliation would do exactly that.

Putin only has himself to blame for showcasing the actual strength of the Russian Military on the World Stage, especially at a time when there's so much global unrest. All this did of course is result in the knowledge that everyone now shares (all Country's) that his military force is totally incapable of invading and conquering any country - with questionable abilities to even protect his own borders if it came down to that. It would have been much better for the people of Russia if Putin didn't put these deficiencies on display. Hell, even China and India are kicking dust in his face.

What will never cease to amaze me is why the Russian people haven't already dealt with him? What more are they willing to lose?

14. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 14th, 2022)