Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 239 of 282 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

====and that would include joining NATO or any other alliance of its choosing.====

No, neutral status of Ukraine is within conditions...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    ====and that would include joining NATO or any other alliance of its choosing.====

No, neutral status of Ukraine is within conditions...
    Until 2014, Ukraine was already a neutral state. Ukraine formally abandoned its neutral status in 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 16th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    Until 2014, Ukraine was already a neutral state. Ukraine formally abandoned its neutral status in 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine.
    You have no idea about Ukrainian history and sucking "history" from middle finger. Ukraine lost neutral status in eyes of Russia in 2021 when included NATO membership into constitution.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Ukraine has already stated many times they won't compromise, and in my mind, rightfully so. They have full intention of taking back every square meter of their land including Crimea, and I can't blame them for that.

They've already been through hell and back, and when you hear the Ukraine Ministry of Foreign Affairs speak about how emotional it is to see the videos when soldiers liberate various towns and villages, and the soldigers are greeted with residents with tears of jobs in their eyes because they thought the Ukrainians would never be back and they'd be under Russian occupation froever is just heart breaking.

Russia is currently on its back heels, I wouldn't expect Ukraine to compromise. They're going to go ahead with their military operations, and retake every single square meter of their land.

Plus the EU Foreign Policy Chief was on CNN earlier today publicly saying if Russia were to use a nuclear weapon, the Russian military would be met with such a powerful response it would be annihilated:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46YLrhuRtU

See what happems.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ukraine has already stated many times they won't compromise, and in my mind, rightfully so. They have full intention of taking back every square meter of their land including Crimea, and I can't blame them for that.

They've already been through hell and back, and when you hear the Ukraine Ministry of Foreign Affairs speak about how emotional it is to see the videos when soldiers liberate various towns and villages, and the soldigers are greeted with residents with tears of jobs in their eyes because they thought the Ukrainians would never be back and they'd be under Russian occupation froever is just heart breaking.

Russia is currently on its back heels, I wouldn't expect Ukraine to compromise. They're going to go ahead with their military operations, and retake every single square meter of their land.

Plus the EU Foreign Policy Chief was on CNN earlier today publicly saying if Russia were to use a nuclear weapon, the Russian military would be met with such a powerful response it would be annihilated:

See what happens.
    I agree with everything you said, but without some sort of compromise this thing could go on till hell freezes over.

I wouldn't want to see any compromise unless Ukraine had the freedom to join NATO. Putin has to pay the price and having NATO straddling his entire western border would be a good starting place. The whole world would be safer as a result.

To you point, right now Ukraine has the upper hand, and with that comes leverage (control) at the negotiating table. If Putin can't meet Ukraine's conditions than of course all bets would have to be off.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

See what happems.
    145:22 Matt, 145:22...

End is unavoidable.

Kulyoba (minister) says what he has to say.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I agree with everything you said, but without some sort of compromise this thing could go on till hell freezes over.

I wouldn't want to see any compromise unless Ukraine had the freedom to join NATO. Putin has to pay the price and having NATO straddling his entire western border would be a good starting place. The whole world would be safer as a result.

To you point, right now Ukraine has the upper hand, and with that comes leverage (control) at the negotiating table. If Putin can't meet Ukraine's conditions than of course all bets would have to be off.

Listen to what Ukrainian officials say, and I can promise you, there will be no compromise. They're not stopping until they reclaim every square meter of their land, regardless of how hard or long it takes.

This is totally unrealistic, but just play along with me here. Say China invaded the US, and there was a long, drawn out and bloody war. Would you as an American be willing to concede say California and half of Texas to Chinese occupation in order to end the war?

Of course not, right? You're not going to be willing to give up a single square meter of American soil to China, nor would you be willing to allow your fellow Americans to live under Chinese occupation, correct? Exact same case here. The Ukrainian military has already made it very clear, they will not allow their fellow citizens to live under Russian occupation, especially considering the amount of war crimes that have already been uncovered. They don't care, they're not going to stop until ever square meter of their land is liberated.

Russia is already on its back legs, and it's just a matter of time now. Ukraine said this war will be over spring of 2023, and considering how things are going, I'm guessing they're right. There's videos out there of Russian conscripts bitching because the only training they got was firing off three cartridges of bullets. That was is, then onto the train and off to the front lines you go. How effective of a fighting force do you think they are?

Just think what will happen if the US pulls the trigger and decides to supply Ukraine with those M1 Abrams they've been asking for, or if Germany pulls they trigger and sends Leopard 2s to Ukraine? Ukraine has already made it very clear, they have no intention of compromising with Putin, so all we in the West can do is support them. We actually have a few Ukrainian families here in the small town I'm in, and I promise, they don't go without. I'm sure they probably have enough shit now to furnish 6 homes.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 16th, 2022), Ruthrieston (October 16th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    145:22 Matt, 145:22...

End is unavoidable.

Kulyoba (minister) says what he has to say.

Go read a history book, because that's not how this works.

There's literally videos out there of Russian conscripts complaining because they were picked up, got to shoot three cartridges of ammo for their training, then were sent to the front lines. That basically means 50 Russians = 1 Ukrainian soldier, if that.

I promise you, Ukraine with the West's support will win this war, which Russia waged by the way under false pretenses of Nazis or some such shit. If Putin decides to use a tactical nuclear weapon, both NATO and the EU have already promised that Russia will very shortly no longer have a military.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Go read a history book, because that's not how this works.

There's literally videos out there of Russian conscripts complaining because they were picked up, got to shoot three cartridges of ammo for their training, then were sent to the front lines. That basically means 50 Russians = 1 Ukrainian soldier, if that.

I promise you, Ukraine with the West's support will win this war, which Russia waged by the way under false pretenses of Nazis or some such shit. If Putin decides to use a tactical nuclear weapon, both NATO and the EU have already promised that Russia will very shortly no longer have a military.
    Darling, 145:22.

West for sure may supply "till last Ukrainian", but end is unavoidable. Russia just in 2 days destroyed 30% of Ukrainian electro generation network. Zelenskiy now hiding somewhere in bunker of the far West of Ukraine.

When mobilized will arrive to region and will start to control region - that will make regular army free to make strike instead of guarding whole region. They will start to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Also green will be transparent for drones. no more shelters.

Liked

Yeah, yeah... comes from the same guy who said 6 months ago he's sude the war will be over in a couple weeks.

16. User who gave Like to post: