Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 237 of 282 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    The main problem for you and your propaganda: actions of Russia aren't recognized as "act of terrorism", including US.
    The main problem for you and your propaganda: actions of Ukraine are not so recognized, either.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 12th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    Thank you for your long response - which missed the point of my posting!. If the Ukrainian were responsible for the Kherson Bridge attack, then it was not a terrorist attack but a permissible and legal attack under the terms of the Geneva Convention,
    United States of America
    The US Naval Handbook (2007) states:
    Proper objects of attack also include enemy lines of communication, rail yards, bridges, rolling stock, barges, lighters, industrial installations producing war-fighting products, and power generation plants. Economic objects of the enemy that indirectly but effectively support and sustain the enemy’s war-fighting capability may also be attacked.

United States of America
    In 1992, in its final report to Congress on the conduct of the Gulf War, the US Department of Defense stated that Iraq’s electricity production facilities, its oil refining and distribution facilities and its military production sites had been included among the 12 target sets for the coalition’s attacks.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

All your quotes are merely reinforcing mine that the Kherson Bridge was (and is) a perfectly legal Ukrainian wartime target.

But thank you for beginning to cite your sources.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

All your quotes are merely reinforcing mine that the Kherson Bridge was (and is) a perfectly legal Ukrainian wartime target.

Why you are talking about Kherson bridge? Kherson bridge and Crimean bridge - are 2 different bridges.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Why you are talking about Kherson bridge? Kherson bridge and Crimean bridge - are 2 different bridges.
    Thank you for drawing attention to my error - I meant to type Kerch Bridge, which is what the Crimean Bridge is also sometimes called in English. Nevertheless, the rest of my posting holds.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well do you know military conflicts without killed civilians? At least nobody who is honest can tell what these strikes weren't precision: 0.2 killed per strike. I think these persons were security or technicians on powerplants.
    I am totally ANTI-WAR.

I view War as a systemic breakdown in humanity and one of the greatest failures of mankind - where the innocent always suffer the consequences of those with great power who are blind to their own blindness. And this applies to any/all countries on Earth.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

The main problem for you and your propaganda: actions of Ukraine are not so recognized, either.

Well, I never named Ukrainian actions as a "terrorist". I clearly wrote "diversion"

I just wrote: they got lessons. After diversion in August they lost few power plants. After diversion on the bridge they lost again, even more. Do they want to lost more industry? I have no idea, but I know how will react Russia each time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I am totally ANTI-WAR.

I view War as a systemic breakdown in humanity and one of the greatest failures of mankind - where the innocent always suffer the consequences of those with great power who are blind to their own blindness. And this applies to any/all countries on Earth.
    Could you please point me on your anti-war posts about Ukrainian bombing of Donetsk and Lugansk during 2014-2021 years?

Liked

Well, I never named Ukrainian actions as a "terrorist". I clearly wrote "diversion"

I just wrote: they got lessons. After diversion in August they lost few power plants. After diversion on the bridge they lost again, even more. Do they want to lost more industry? I have no idea, but I know how will react Russia each time.
    Perhaps you did not name the Ukrainian actions as "terrorist," but Putin has done so - repeatedly, e.g., "Putin accuses Ukraine of Crimea bridge blast ‘terrorism.’ Russian president to convene security council amid calls for reprisals over attack that damaged key Crimea supply route" (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...last-terrorism).

The article states: "“There is no doubt. This is an act of terrorism aimed at destroying critically important civilian infrastructure,” Putin said on Sunday in a video posted on the Kremlin’s Telegram channel. “This was devised, carried out and ordered by the Ukrainian special services.” Putin is due to convene a meeting of the country’s security council on Monday with the body’s Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev saying that Russia should kill the “terrorists” responsible for the attack."

Putin still has not provided any proof of this allegation that the Ukrainian special services ordered and carried out any such attack.

He ignores, too, the fact that his actions in launching his "special military operation" are responsible for all the destruction on both sides but, like all bullies, complains when his victim fights back.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

He ignores, too, the fact that his actions in launching his "special military operation" are responsible for all the destruction on both sides but, like all bullies, complains when his victim fights back.
    That you ignores fact what Russian actions are response for almost 8 years of Ukrainian bombing of Donetsk and Luhansk, of 8 years of genocide Russians at the East of Ukraine. There was Minsk agreement which Ukraine didn't implement. Well, now they have what they have...

I told about "soft hands", you didn't believe. Now in 2 days 30% of Ukrainian energy system became ruins. I hope lesson is learned. If not - then they still have 70% more. Don't. Tease. Russian. Bear.