Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post

Since last week, at least according to Putin and his fake referenda, the Donestsk People's Republic IS part Russia, so has Milchakov been arrested yet?

Of course not,
    "Of course not". You again wrong.

Because these regions aren't part of Russia yet. Today Duma may approve law about these regions, then Senate will do it, I think on this week, then law will be published and take power in 10 days after publication.

Only then regions officially will became part of Russia and authorities will be installed in regions. As per plan, published by govt these regions will be in full included in Russian economy till 2026, like it was with Crimea in 2014-2017.

But I like fact what you don't deny - West supports and supplies Nazi. Shame. Remember: you support them:

640146_1646326918.jpg

1489520191_fashistyukraina.jpg

n1.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    "Of course not". You again wrong.

Because these regions aren't part of Russia yet. Today Duma may approve law about these regions, then Senate will do it, I think on this week, then law will be published and take power in 10 days after publication.

Only then regions officially will became part of Russia and authorities will be installed in regions. As per plan, published by govt these regions will be in full included in Russian economy till 2026, like it was with Crimea in 2014-2017.

But I like fact what you don't deny - West supports and supplies Nazi. Shame. Remember: you support them:

640146_1646326918.jpg

1489520191_fashistyukraina.jpg

n1.jpg
    Last week you were boasting about the size of the Ukrainian territory that Russia now "controlled" (sic), but now you admit the territories are not yet part of Russia because the Duma has not yet ratified Putin's decree. You really need to think about what you post as you contradict yourself.

As the report to which I posted a link was about the Task Force Rusich appealing to Russians to deposit cryptocurrency in an account with Sberbank, a major Russian bank and financial institution, I would argue that the fact that the TFR has a Russian bank account is tantamount to an admission that the Russian state (which owns Sberbank) is actively supporting a Neo-Nazi group. If it were not, it would have closed the account.

I fail to see how you could construe anything I post as meaning the West or I support Nazis. Nowhere in any of my postings have I made such a statement, nor have I made any statements about Ukraine's inclusion of the Azov Brigade in their armed forces. If I were to comment on it, I would suggest that the Ukrainians are acting on an old saying - "Keep you friends close and your enemies closer" (I believe it translates as "держи друзей близко, а врагов еще ближе").

As you continue to post photos of Nazi groups without citing any sources for them, I am beginning to think that they represent various Russian or East European cosplay groups, rather than actual Neo-Nazi ones. Posting photos of isolated groups out of context proves nothing about them. They could be stills from Russian or East European movies.

There is another saying that comes to mind, too, in connection with Russia's self-proclaimed aversion to Nazism while funding and employing Neo-Nazi groups, from the play "Hamlet" - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" (commonly misquoted as "Methinks the lady doth protest too much").

As for Russian "authorities" being installed in the regions Russia has claimed to have annexed, I doubt that will happen any time soon as Russian forces still seem to be advancing backwards.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 4th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    As you continue to post photos of Nazi groups without citing any sources for them, I am beginning to think that they represent various Russian or East European cosplay groups, rather than actual Neo-Nazi ones. Posting photos of isolated groups out of context proves nothing about them. They could be stills from Russian or East European movies.
    Yeah, Ukrainian "cosplay groups" are marching by Ukrainian streets... how pitiful your explanations look

Watch: you supporting them... Shame

1568013308_original.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Meanwhile:

Poland just send diplomatic note to Germany with demands $1300 bln of reparations.

Reuters: OPEC+ will consider an oil output cut of more than a million barrels per day (bpd) next week, OPEC sources said on Sunday

Looks like something is going against plans.

Liked

Yeah, Ukrainian "cosplay groups" are marching by Ukrainian streets... how pitiful your explanations look

Watch: you supporting them... Shame

1568013308_original.jpg
    You don't provide evidence that this is not a still from a film, though.

As I am unfamiliar with Ukrainian cities, I cannot confirm that this is anywhere in Ukraine. Once again, you fail to provide a source, but then say that by doubting the provenance of the photo I am supporting Nazis. You are beginning to repeat yourself, a sign that you no longer believe in what you are writing.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Meanwhile:

Poland just send diplomatic note to Germany with demands $1300 bln of reparations.

Reuters: OPEC+ will consider an oil output cut of more than a million barrels per day (bpd) next week, OPEC sources said on Sunday

Looks like something is going against plans.
    As usual, you are misquoting - Poland didn't "just send" such thing.

"Poland will send Germany a diplomatic note on war reparations by the end of the year, a Polish deputy foreign minister has said" (https://www.thefirstnews.com/article...ears-end-32927). It cites a figure for Polish war damage of EUR 1.3 trillion but does not cite a sum for reparations claimed.

"Poland to send diplomatic note to Germany over war reparations ‘in weeks’: deputy FM" (https://www.polskieradio.pl/395/7784...0%99-deputy-FM). Again, no sum mentioned.

There are multiple such reports from the first two weeks of September, but nothing more recent.

In any case, the Polish figure cited is much less than what the Namibians demanded last year: "'We want trillions to heal our wounds," 7 August 2021 (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57961151). Other African countries similarly want reparations - "Africa revives push for colonial-era reparations. For years, Africa's push for reparations from European nations for colonial-era wrongs has been piecemeal. Now the continent wants to consolidate ongoing campaigns" (https://www.dw.com/en/africa-revives...ons/a-62710366).

If this goes on, European countries will be demanding reparations for the invasions by the Huns, the Avars (as in "avaricious"), the Goths, the Vandals (as in "vandalism"), the Turks and the Arabs (who conquered and settled parts of Spain and Italy), and maybe even the Mongols who invaded Georgia and Armenia, Asiatic peoples all of whom at one time or another in history invaded and colonized parts of Europe. Or even from the Arab people's of North Africa for the Barbary Pirates slave raids on Europe. As the western saying goes, "What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander" (meaning "what is acceptable for one person in a particular situation should be acceptable for another person in a similar situation").

If you read the full OPEC+ report, you will see why such a course of action might be pursued: "The meeting will take place on Oct. 5 against the backdrop of falling oil prices and months of severe market volatility which prompted top OPEC+ producer, Saudi Arabia, to say the group could cut production. OPEC+, which combines OPEC countries and allies such as Russia, has refused to raise output to lower oil prices despite pressure from major consumers, including the United States, to help the global economy. Prices have nevertheless fallen sharply in the last month due to fears about the global economy and a rally in the U.S. dollar after the Federal Reserves raised rates.

Lower economic growth as one of the consequences of Russia's "special military operation" means less business activity, which means less demand for oil. This combination of a moderately increased supply and a reduction in demand has allowed prices to cool off.

Sure does look like Russia's plan to make money from oil is working, doesn't it.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

How pitiful your explanations look...

Minster of culture of Ukraine Nischuk declares citizens of the East of Ukraine "dirty genetic material" in explanation why they will never adapted to "real Ukrainian culture" on Ukrainian TV (Ukrainian lang).

Liked

Lower economic growth as one of the consequences of Russia's "special military operation" means less business activity, which means less demand for oil. This combination of a moderately increased supply and a reduction in demand has allowed prices to cool off.

Sure does look like Russia's plan to make money from oil isn't working.

Don't repeat propaganda, you look pitiful. Just today Standard and Poor's published report about highest industrial activity in Russia since 2019.

The S&P Global Russia Manufacturing PMI climbed to 52.0 in September 2022 from 51.7 in August. The reading pointed to the fifth straight month of expansion in factory activity, and was the strongest growth since March 2019, supported by increases in production and new orders, as client demand picked up. Output growth strongest since February 2021, while new orders rose at a faster. Employment increased, as backlogs of work declined markedly. On the price front, input price inflation eased, due to reductions in some material and energy prices. Meanwhile, output prices fell slightly on lower costs to clients, where input prices had decreased. Finally, the sentiment improved to the highest since March 2019, amid greater new order inflows
    1664783575346.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/manufacturing-pmi

Liked

Don't repeat propaganda, you look pitiful. Just today Standard and Poor's published report about highest industrial activity in Russia since 2019.

1664783575346.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/manufacturing-pmi
    More tangents.

1. "Lower economic growth" was a reference to worldwide economic growth, not to Russian economic growth. As the world economy has slowed down, the demand for oil has slowed down. A report from Reuters (https://www.reuters.com/markets/euro...er-2022-09-06/) noted, though "Economy ministry revises economic forecasts. Expects GDP to contract 2.9% in 2022, 0.9% in 2023. Economy seen growing 2.6% in 2024."

2. The S&P report was not about industrial activity in general. The Global Russia Manufacturing PMI refers to the manufacturing sector specifically. My comment was specifically, "Sure does look like Russia's plan to make money from oil isn't working." That is, something totally different.

3. I don't know if the video was posted in response to something I wrote but, as it is in Ukrainian without subtitles I cannot comment either on it or on the context in which the video was taken. I believe the speaker, however, is not the current Minister of Culture in Ukraine.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The transportation hub of Lyman has been liberated and the Ukrainian military is now advancing into the Luhansk region.

Putin is apparently blaming the Wests modern weapons and NATO's intelligence support for this defeat.

I'm not quite sure what Putin is getting at considering the fact that the Wests provision of modern weapons and NATO's intelligence support have been ongoing since the beginning of his war???

Just for the record, no one in the West is even talking about "Nazi's" anymore relative to Putin's War. That bullshit tactic of Putin's was dismissed (and actually being laughed about) since the first day that his invasion into Ukraine was launched. Even school children understand that this war of Putin's has absolutely nothing to do with Nazi's.

15. User who gave Like to post: