Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 282 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

lol...that is kinda cheeky...but funny too...Russians can be a little initimidating...like when they speak english...always sounds like a threat no matter what they say...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Russia and Belarus just started 10 days of joint military drills primarily to scare the shit out of everyone, but also for the chance to give some of their gay soldiers some field experience.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (February 11th, 2022)

Liked

Putin's not going to invade. If he was going to, he would have already.

He bluffed, NATO called him it, and now he's stuck trying to figure out how to get out of this without looking like a fool, so 10 days of military exercises with Belarus sounds good for now, I guess.

Liked

Half of Russia now laugh on Liz Truss another half wondered where UK found so uneducated minister. She came for talks about Ukraine but has no idea about geography of region. She came totally unprepared and just to collect some "bonuses" for Johnson.

Truss today demanded Russia to withdraw military parts from Voronezh and Rostov. Lavrov told her what Russia may keep own army where it wants within own borders and asked her: "Do your country recognize Russian sovereignty on Rostov and Voronezh?" And Truss's answer was: "UK will never recognize Russian sovereignty on these two regions".

British ambassador after that declaration got red face and ran to save situation, because Voronezh and Rostov regions are part of Russia at least for past 6 centuries.

She is so stupid and low educated. Few weeks ago in the speech in Lowy Institute she with serious and angry face said "Ukraine suffered from invasions of Mongols and Tatars". It wasn't two invasions, it was one Mongol-Tatarian. Mongol-Tatarian invasion was 4 centuries before Ukraine appears on any map,
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Half of Russia now laugh on Liz Truss...
    Considering that one hundred per cent of the U.K. laughs at her one hundred per cent of the time, she would seem to be rather more popular in Russia. Accordingly, you can have her if you want. In fact, we'd be be happy to hand her over.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    lol...that is kinda cheeky...but funny too...Russians can be a little initimidating...like when they speak english...always sounds like a threat no matter what they say...
    Back in the days when I had to work for a living, I encountered some very polite and well educated Russians. Who also spoke near perfect English.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by JayToff View Post
    Considering that one hundred per cent of the U.K. laughs at her one hundred per cent of the time, she would seem to be rather more popular in Russia. Accordingly, you can have her if you want. In fact, we'd be be happy to hand her over.
    We English do have a penchant for amusing names - Liz Truss, Cressida Dick

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    She is so stupid and low educated. Few weeks ago in the speech she said.........
    You're assuming there Moses that she has ANY knowledge on the topics on which she speaks !

Like most Government Ministers in the UK she is undoubtedly handed her speech maybe 30 minutes before she's wheeled out to whatever hall she's been told to appear in, to read whatever script she's been told to read from by the UK Foreign Office. As you already commented her knowledge on just about any subject is i'm guessing NIL.

If she wasn't briefed before she went into a room and given her crib notes to hold close to her chest I doubt she'd be able to have ANY meaningful conversation with anyone about ANY topic in hand ( as you witnessed at those talks it seems !)

Most of our Govt ministers here are a total joke and an embarrassment / disgrace - and dont even start me on Nadine Dorries, our alleged Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Minister !! My god what a TWAT !! I wonder who SHE had to suck off to get that job, as she most certainly wasn't promoted because she had any talent !

11. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....dodger...i want more...thats akin to art...sexual...like michael angelo's small dicked david...but still art...

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 11th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

....dodger...i want more...thats akin to art...sexual...like michael angelo's small dicked david...but still art...
    Waiting for the drill to begin:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by a447; February 11th, 2022 at 18:26. Reason: Violation of rule 3.2.3

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (February 11th, 2022), Ruthrieston (February 12th, 2022)