Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 161 of 282 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

I don’t think deer antler blood worked - maybe that’s why he switched to Ukrainian blood baths

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 28th, 2022)

Liked

Meanwhile Italian ENI prepares to open ruble account in GazpromBank https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eu-warns-firms
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Bulgarian PM speaks about situation with gas in Bulgaria:

Attachment 12516

President of Bulgaria announced, what Bulgaria will not support Ukraine with weapon or any other military help https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ons-to-ukraine Also Bulgaria will not allow to members of parliament to visit Ukraine.
    Do you honestly think anyone cares about what this idiot thinks?

All you have to do is look at him to see he's a flaming retard.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (April 28th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

READ ALL ABOUT IT

“Putin “Woof Tickets” on sale. Hurry while the sale lasts!

In Chicago the term “Woof Tickets” is used when a person is threatening another person into submitting to their request(s), without having any intention of carrying through with the threat. “Woof” representing a barking dog, scaring it’s victims without having any bite.

Putin is continually threatening the U.S. and NATO for supporting Ukraine, and the U.S. directly for its continued support threatening unpredictable consequences if this continues. He’s threatened all of Eastern Europe by holding energy supplies as hostage if they dare to challenge him. He recently threatened Finland and Sweden, saying if they joined NATO they would both face harsh political and military consequences. He even had the audacity to threaten Ukraine, telling them that if any more of their missiles landed on Russia’s side of the border, they would continue bombing Kiev. This one caused me to gag, laugh, and fart at the same time.

In short, Putin has threatened just about everyone. Always with the same line about “unpredictable consequences” – or by rattling his nuclear saber in an attempt to drive fear into his foes. The only problem with this tactic is that he’s sold so many woof tickets, at the same time as he’s continually losing, both strategically and militarily on the battlefield, that his “bark” is simply falling on deaf ears.

I get the impression that U.S. and NATO Leaders just roll their eyes and move on to the next subject whenever one of Putin’s woof ticket promotions is tabled for discussion (which has become a daily event). Analysts agree collectively that the recent increase in woof ticket sales (and at discount prices to boot) is a clear indication that Putin is becoming frantic and totally unglued.

He’s now threatening the U.S and Japan in retaliation for them conducting their routine US-Japan navel exercises. Of course it’s the same “woof tickets” that we’re all used to seeing; threatening the US and Japan with “unpredictable consequences” because these exercises are too close to his fence and he’s suffering from acute paranoia (again).

The joint naval exercises are continuing on as planned, and neither the US or Japan have even bothered to respond to the dogs bark. I imagine the woof tickets he tried to sell at this event are just lying on the ground collecting dust like all the others.

The only ones who actually have to be concerned about Putin's "Unpredictable Consequences" are the people of Russia themselves. Hopefully their economy will have enough life in it after Putin's demise that they can regain at least a portion of what they've lost, so they can start building positive futures - hopefully with a higher standard of living than what they've been subjected to during Putin's reign.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (April 29th, 2022)

Liked

Even if Putin is actually getting serious about his threats, the West can not and will never listen to them. Living in a world where we're constantly being blackmailed and threatened by Putin with nuclear war is simply unacceptable to the West, and won't stand.

If Putin really wants to expedite the dismantlement of the Russian Federation, all he has to do is fire off a nuke. Russia is already done as a country, and they know this, so I wouldn't be surprised if these threats turn into action instead of just fading out quietly.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Even if Putin is actually getting serious about his threats, the West can not and will never listen to them. Living in a world where we're constantly being blackmailed and threatened by Putin with nuclear war is simply unacceptable to the West, and won't stand.

If Putin really wants to expedite the dismantlement of the Russian Federation, all he has to do is fire off a nuke. Russia is already done as a country, and they know this, so I wouldn't be surprised if these threats turn into action instead of just fading out quietly.
    Nuke? Who wants nuke when Russia and Iran together controls about 45% of world gas reserves? For comparation: US controls 5% of gas reserves. Both countries are under sanctions, so they will find strategy how to deal with situation on economical way.

As per "done state", Matt who is your dealer? Profit form fossil fuel sales to EU at past 2 months grew 2 times - 44 billions Euro in comp. with 22bln in 2021. Ruble is now 6% stronger than year ago - compare with Euro what fell 14% to USD and GBP what fell 10%.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Do you honestly think anyone cares about what this idiot thinks?

All you have to do is look at him to see he's a flaming retard.
    I think Bulgarians care - country has gas reserves only for 3-4 weeks. And speaking about "idiot" - he has been second time elected just year ago and is head of state.

Liked

I think Bulgarians care - country has gas reserves only for 3-4 weeks. And speaking about "idiot" - he has been second time elected just year ago and is head of state.
    Just a couple days ago you said democracy was weak and will fail. What do you care about elections?

You do know you're so inconsistent in the shit you say, it's pretty near impossible to take anything you say seriously, right? You bounce around with idealogies, justifications and rationale constantly and are all over the map.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Honestly, I don't know the first thing about the qualifications of their President or PM. but I do know that Bulgaria is between a rock and a hard place.

Apparently 2 of the 4 parties in their cabinet are opposed to providing military aid to Ukraine - and the other 2 parties are in favor of providing this support. According to the article you provided the Bulgarian parliament is planning to meet next week to debate this.

Being one of the poorest countries in Europe - with 65 per cent of the population unable or barely cover their living expenses, they have plenty to be concerned about right now - with or without having to deal with the war in Ukraine.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Just a couple days ago you said democracy was weak and will fail. What do you care about elections?

You do know you're so inconsistent in the shit you say, it's pretty near impossible to take anything you say seriously, right? You bounce around with idealogies, justifications and rationale constantly and are all over the map.
    Please click and read my sentence carefully. "Just couple of days" I wrote about gerontocracy in US, not about democracy.

And I am right, here is proof - first time from COVID panic in 2020 economy of US shrank 1.4% in 1st Q 2022 instead to grow after pandemic. Alzheimer shoots US leg.