Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 159 of 282 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Coming on the heals of Anthony Blinkens visit to Ukraine are reports indicating the U.S. is raising the stakes on Putin.

Putin has had plenty of time to find an off-ramp for his failed attempts to overthrow Ukraine, and it appears the time has come for the gloves to come off.

The "Strategy" appears to be very simple, and that's to support Ukraine in defeating Putin so badly on the battlefield (and economically) that he won't be a threat to anyone going forward.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/25/p...egy/index.html

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (April 27th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Moses, President Biden may be 79 year old but he does not have Alzheimer's. Nor is he a cold blooded murderer like your President.
    If engaging in mutual mudslinging about which President has what physical conditions, just look for videos and reports for "putin parkinson's tremors" on the Internet - there are about 461,000 results (0.54 seconds), including some videos from the British Daily Express, and reports from publications such as Newsweek.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    After grandpa's Alzheimer, Putin looks like young boy. Matt, what do you think: Baiden still remember who he is?
    Listen, I'm in a bit of a down to earth mood at the moment, so I'll try to level with you.

I get it, you don't like Biden because in your eyes he's perceived as the enemy. That's simply not true though, and this whole thing of "Russia vs. West" is completely made up in your mind. It's not real, and is just playing on events that happened before any of us were born.

Please always remember, Russia is the agressor in this situation, not NATO or the West. You can try to mold the facts in your mind as you wish to make yourself believe that NATO is the agressor, but at the end of the day, Russia is the one who invaded Ukraine and completely leveled various towns and cities causing an untold amount of death and destruction. The West didn't invade Ukraine, Russia did. Always remember, Russia is the one who picked this fight.

You do realize there's zero chance Russia will win this war, right? Russia may be able to level some cities to the ground while raping, pillaging and torturing loads of people, but Russia will never win. From all vantage points, it's simply impossible for Russia to win. Russia might take a few hundred million people down with it during this war, but it will never win because it's impossible.

You do know that out here in the West we have absolutely nothing against the Russian people, right? Out here we're viewing the largest country on earth with an untold number of natural resources, and are left quite confused as to why Russia isn't one of the wealthiest and most advanced nations in the world. I promise you, out in the West, we'd love nothing more than the Russian people to kick your corrupt leaders to the curb and become the powerful nation that you should be. Hell, Angela Merkle spent her entire career adamant that she would bring Russia into the fold, but failed, and now publicly regrets it.

Us out in the West want the same as the Russians do. Nice life, good home, warm shelter, good good, loving friends and family around, social mobility so those willing can start a business and make the most of their ambitions, et al. We're all human, and we all want the same thing. For some unknown reason, Putin decided to wage this bullshit way that may end up in 1 billion or more of us getting killed, and for no reason except he's being an asshole who still lives in a world like it's 1930 or something.

I don't know, now I'm tired. Russia simply can not and will not win this war, so the whole thing is pretty stupid. We could always just work together instead, but apparently that's an impossibility becuase your current leader is a murderous asshole.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 26th, 2022), francois (April 27th, 2022), Ruthrieston (April 27th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Finland and Sweden are set to announce simultaneous bids to join NATO next month.

Finnish newspaper Iltalehti said the two countries' leaders could meet in the week of 16 May to announce the bid to join the Western security alliance.

Stockholm and Helsinki have long pursued policies of military neutrality to avoid conflict with regional powers.

But during a visit to Sweden earlier this month, Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin said "everything had changed" when Russia attacked Ukraine and told reporters that Helsinki must be "prepared for all kinds of actions from Russia".

Swedish outlet Aftonbladet added that the US and UK have agreed to provide security support during the application process, citing government officials.

The UK and US support would reportedly include an increased number of troops in the Nordic nations, further intelligence co-operation, assistance in combatting cyber threats and an increased presence of NATO warships in the Baltic sea.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Listen, I'm in a bit of a down to earth mood at the moment, so I'll try to level with you.

I get it, you don't like Biden because in your eyes he's perceived as the enemy.
    No. I don't like him because he is gerontocrat from US gerontocracy. The same way I don't like Pelosi. They wants to die in their chairs. Both do stupid things and shows how weak is democracy.

Both aren't leaders - both are puppets on the hands of clerks. They are national humiliations.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Both do stupid things and shows how weak is democracy.
    Ummm, ok. Well, alrighty then, not even sure what to say to that.

I think that sums up this war nicely, so I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U

You guys are the barbarians, West is the Romans. We win.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Ummm, ok. Well, alrighty then, not even sure what to say to that.

I think that sums up this war nicely, so I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U

You guys are the barbarians, West is the Romans. We win.
    You guys are just 15% of human population, you have no chance to win.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Okie dokie... you do realize NATO is over 50% of the world's military might and has yet to fire off a shot, right? And you do realize the Russian military is already stretched thin, right?

There was also just a meeting hosted by the US in their German military base of 40 countries. Apparently, Biden has gotten pissed off at NATO's inaction and has decided to develop a new alliance. At least that's what it seems like, but too early to tell.

Nonetheless, the US has seemingly decided it's going to take the global leadership position again, just as it did after WWII to provide peace and stability to the world. That disappoints me a little is how the US allies aren't really stepping up to the plate, and this includes Canada. The UK and Poland have stepped up greatly, but while the rest are all definitely helping, it's unfair to allow the US to shoulder this burden like they're doing.

Nonetheless, this whole war is just stupid. You do realize this is nothing more than the delusions of grandeut of some old Russian man named Putin who wants to be written into the history books as a great Russian leader, right? This is 2022 though, so nobody cares about that type of thing anymore.

Russia has already lost this war. You have absolutely o chance. You might bring 200 million people down with you, and that'd be absolutely horrible, but at the end of the day Russia will not win this war. It's impossible.
    q

13. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Okie dokie... you do realize NATO is over 50% of the world's military might and has yet to fire off a shot, right? And you do realize the Russian military is already stretched thin, right?
    q
    It is not. Unfortunately for you NATO is less than Russia + China, and there is still India behind. So relax your sphincter Matt.

Liked

If you think either China or India are going to get behind Putin's bullshit delusions, you're sadly mistaken.

If you've been watching the news, you'll have noticed the US decided to step this up a notch.

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 27th, 2022), Dax (April 27th, 2022)