Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 154 of 282 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Y3C?li=BBnb7Kz

Despite Putin's claims that the West's 'economic blitzkrieg strategy didn't work,' Moscow's mayor says the city is about to lose 200,000 jobs

Putin has a plan to kill off 200,000 Russian soldiers to balance this?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    As I told already: I don't believe to any govt. But I have news from first hands - from relatives in Ukraine and Crimea. So I do believe in Nazis in Ukraine as well as I believe what current nationalistic govt took power by Maidan - coup.
    Ok, couple things here. By "nationalistic coup" you mean the Ukrainian people got pissed off when their government tried to scrap a massive trade deal with EU to do a trade deal with Russia instead. The people simply wanted what they knew was best for their country, and if you want to call that "nationalism", then ok...

Second, don't even try to justify the untold amount of destruction, death and carnage Russia has inflicted upon Ukraine which will now last generations as fair play in order to get rid of a few Nazis. The US and Canada has Nazis too. Hell, there's even some Nazis in the US Congress in Washington. Does that mean Russia should come invade North America and totally level our cities to the ground too? Get fucked.

If you believe the Nazi line, you're an idiot. This is Putin with delusions of grandeur, and wants to leave this world being known as a great Tussian leader. That's it.

And your dear leader is quite obviously beyond delusional. I think we all know his aspirations went beyond just Ukraine. He couldn't even take Kiev and he actually thought he was going to invade Poland? WTF?

At the moment, I still don't even know what he's thinking. He wants eastern Ukraine because of the huge amount of industry there, and that massive natural gas reserve that was found in 2010. Cool, got it. He also wants Odessa to control the ports and turn Ukraine into a land locked country, and after a few years of suffering as a land locked country I'm sure he'll try for Kiev again.

That's simply not going to work though. First off, especially considering the flagship of the Black Sea fleet is now on the bottom of the ocean, it's very much up for debate even if Russia could take Odessa anymore. Even if Russia managed to level Odessa to the ground ala Mariupol, it would never last. Ukraine simply cant not, and will never allow their country to become a land locked nation and allow for the loss of its industrial base and that massive natural gas reserve.

Is Putin thinking he'll just inflict all this damanage, take the land he wants then be able to say, "ok, all good now, war is over". That's simply not going to happen. Maybe at that point Putin will decide peace is a good idea, but I promise the Ukrainian people are going to tell him to get fucked and will continue fighting.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (April 19th, 2022), Ruthrieston (April 20th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    So it's the hairbrained relatives that listen to the government propaganda, and
    you listen to them.
    No. This is relatives who lost already 2 people from 12-members clan, during last 8 years when Nazi bombed and attacked East of Ukraine and West kept silence and tongue in ass, supporting Nazi regime
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

By the way: yesterday amount of sales of euro at MOEX been higher than USD first time ever. That is sign what countries from EU buy rubles for to pay for Russian commodities - gas, fertilizers and so on.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

True Nazis gassed thousands and thousands of Jews, in concentration camps in Germany, not elected them as president.
    How can anyone be shit-for-brains enough to believe this about Ukraine?

I thought it was Russia. that was kicked out of the human rights council and trying their incompetent blitzkreig.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (April 20th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...7vA?li=BBnb7Kz

Ukraine: Greece's military has seized Russian oil tanker

9. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Russian commodities - gas, fertilizers and so on.

Decomposing Russian Nazi soldiers are being converted to gas and fertilizer now?

Liked

We can't lie to ourselves, and this only works if we know the truth too. Yes, there are Nazis in Ukraine and they were an issue to the point the US state department labeled one of the groups as a terrorist group (I think). For example, here's one of many documentaries:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy910FG46C4

Quite obviously though, by no means is that justification for what Putin did and is doing. I think we all also know this isn't the reason for the invasion. Getting rid of Nazis just happens to be a convienient excuse to invade a sovereign nation, and expand the Russian territory.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 20th, 2022), Ruthrieston (April 20th, 2022)

Liked

And the inevitable siege within the east has reportedly started. This sucks, stay tuned...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.zupimages.net/up/22/16/orzw.jpg

Business Insider
    Sanctioned Russian tycoon publicly rips Putin's 'crazy war' in Ukraine and calls those who support the invasion 'morons'

A sanctioned Russian millionaire ripped Putin's "crazy war" in Ukraine on Tuesday.

Oleg Tinkov called Russians who support the war with the "Z" symbol "morons" in an Instagram post that also criticized the military.

Tinkov, the founder of Tinkoff Bank, was personally sanctioned by the UK on March 24.

Sanctioned Russian millionaire Oleg Tinkov ripped Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine, a rare public criticism by a Russian elite.

"I don't see ANY beneficiary of this crazy war! Innocent people and soldiers are dying," Tinkov in an Instagram post shared Tuesday,

He said that Russian generals are realizing they have a "shitty army."

"And how will the army be good, if everything else in the country is shit and mired in [nepotism] and servility?" he said.

Tinkov also said those who support Putin's invasion of Ukraine by sharing the "Z" symbol that was emblazoned on invading Russian tanks are "morons."

"90% of Russians are AGAINST this war!" Tinkov said.

He then called on the "collective West" to "please give Mr.Putin a clear exit to save his face and stop this massacre."

15. User who gave Like to post: