Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 129 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yes, we should just put you in as Vice President instead, because I'm certain that would go splendidly.
    “Put me in”. From your knowledge of the US Constitution how would that work - detailed instructions please

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

I’m hoping that when the dust settles the people of Russia can one day start enjoying the same basic freedoms that the West enjoys…and I mean that sincerely. With all the money that Russia gains from its Energy Resources, the standard of living for Russian people should be at the highest level…even higher than most countries in the West if the wealth was distributed equally and not being stolen from the people. Right now you have ONE MAN, who’s one of the richest people on Earth, along with 100 Billionaire Oligarch’s who control YOUR MONEY. Haven’t you ever asked yourself…”what’s wrong with this picture”?
    Looking back at the whole of Russian history, it is difficult to recall at least one more or less long period of time when ordinary Russian people lived well. As soon as it seems that everything is in order, another bullshit happens immediately. It seems our way is to permament suffer.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 28th, 2022), Dodger (March 28th, 2022), francois (March 27th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    “Put me in”. From your knowledge of the US Constitution how would that work - detailed instructions please
    Obviously too hard for our Matt

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...pU3?li=BBnb7Kz

Russian troops in Ukraine have relied, with surprising frequency, on unsecured communication devices such as smartphones and push-to-talk radios, leaving units vulnerable to targeting, and further underscoring the command-and-control deficiencies that have come to define Moscow’s month-long invasion, observers say.

“We’re seeing them use a lot more unclassified communications because their classified communications capability … for one reason or another, is not as strong as it should be,” a senior U.S. defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity under terms set by the Pentagon, told reporters in a recent news briefing.

The Russian military possesses modern equipment capable of secure transmission, but troops on the battlefield have reached for simpler-to-use but less-secure lines because of uneven discipline across the ranks, an apparent lack of planning for conducting a sustained fight over long distances, and Russian attacks on Ukraine’s communication infrastructure that it, too, has relied on, experts say.
    Russia behind hack of satellite communication devices in Ukraine at war’s outset, U.S. officials say

A European intelligence official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss NATO’s battlefield assessments, said that since the invasion began in late-February, there have been multiple instances of Russian commanders confiscating their subordinates’ personal phones for fear they would unwittingly give away a unit’s location.

Liked

Oh, for fuck sakes. There's reports out there that Russian soldiers had dress uniforms packed instead of food deto their impending liberation ceremony in Kiev. That liberation ceremony in Kiev quite obviously didn't happen, meaning the Russian military has no clue what it's doing.

I really wish NATO would just go in, and help clean this up. Forces are already deployed, it's one week of NATO involment and magically every Russian soldier will be outside of Ukraine.

Fuck Putin and his threats of nuclear war. We've done this before during the cold war, we called Russia's bluff, and we won. I know the Western media loves to paint Putin as some madman with 6000 nukes, but that's bullshit. He's a highly intelligent and calclating individual, and should be treated as such. He's not going to fire off nukes, because he knows full well what happens to Russia if he does that.

Democracy in the world has been getting hammered big time in the past several years. Right here and now is the opportune time to stand up, and send a strong message that democracy is alive and well. Fuck it, NATO should just go in. The Russian military is so weak right now, it probably wouldn't take more more than a week to scatter them all back home to Russia.

From intercepted transmissions and other medium, the Russian military is obviously weakened. How do you think the Russian solders would feel if over their communication channels they heared NATO forces were on the way? I'm pretty confident they would nopt the fuck out of there.

No Platformed
    Liked

Oh, for fuck sakes. There's reports out there that Russian soldiers had dress uniforms packed instead of food deto their impending liberation ceremony in Kiev. That liberation ceremony in Kiev quite obviously didn't happen, meaning the Russian military has no clue what it's doing.

I really wish NATO would just go in, and help clean this up. Forces are already deployed, it's one week of NATO involment and magically every Russian soldier will be outside of Ukraine.

Fuck Putin and his threats of nuclear war. We've done this before during the cold war, we called Russia's bluff, and we won. I know the Western media loves to paint Putin as some madman with 6000 nukes, but that's bullshit. He's a highly intelligent and calclating individual, and should be treated as such. He's not going to fire off nukes, because he knows full well what happens to Russia if he does that.

Democracy in the world has been getting hammered big time in the past several years. Right here and now is the opportune time to stand up, and send a strong message that democracy is alive and well. Fuck it, NATO should just go in. The Russian military is so weak right now, it probably wouldn't take more more than a week to scatter them all back home to Russia.

From intercepted transmissions and other medium, the Russian military is obviously weakened. How do you think the Russian solders would feel if over their communication channels they heared NATO forces were on the way? I'm pretty confident they would nopt the fuck out of there.
    Matt is still alive and well on Fantasy Isy

Liked

I unfortunately can't find it on Youtube, but CNN did a montage a while back of a bunch of retired generals who one after another said "never agains means never again" basically.

We already said never again back in 1945 (no Generfan, I wasn't alive then either), so what's it going to take to say it again? There's reports out now saying over 45,000 people have been forcibly deported from Mariupol to Russia.

Fuck Putin and his threats of nuclear war. Him being an asshole and constantly threatening the world with nuclear war is nothing more than a show of his weakness and desperation. He's not exactly the only nation with nukes. Hel, the US always has three nuclear submarines roaming the world at all times each armed with a dozen triple tipped Trident nuclear missiles, ready to attack anywhere in the world. It's just the US President doesn't feel the need to go on TV and brag about that shit.

Putin quite obviously isn't going to stop himself as he's already on TV calling for a new world order, so where does this end? What happens when he invades Moldova, Slovakia, or Poland? Just sit by helplessly, because we're scared he might send off a nuke?

Ukraine has been absolutely amazing, and has foght back and defended their homeland far more than anyone in this world thought possible. I think the West owes it to them to stop the bloodshed, because you know as well as I do, if those 30,000 NATO troops currently deployed on the Western border of Ukraine stepped in, this would all be over in the matter of a week.

Fuck Putin and his threats of nuclear war. By not going in, all we're doing is postponing the inevitable. You think Putin will stop his bullshit and threats? Of course not. Again, NATO is 50% of the world's military might, and they're already deployed in force to Ukraine's western border. You know as well as I do, this could be over in a week or two.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"All dressed up and nowhere to go".

You really have to feel sorry for those poor Russian boys.

There they were, all ready to dress in their neatly pressed dress uniforms poised for the Hero's Welcome they would receive while riding on top of their tanks down the main streets in Kiev...taking selfies with their smartphones while hordes of cute teary-eyed Ukrainian girls kissed them on their cheeks. They were all set to break out the wine and start posing for the cheering crowds - as they envisioned thousands of red roses being tossed from the balconies in proper fashion to grace the saviors.

Yes, this Peace-Keeping Liberation Operation would be the memory of a lifetime for the 18 year old Russian soldier who didn't even have any ammunition, let alone know how to use it.

Now ask yourself: Why are all these high-ranking Russian Generals running around in the front lines? I have this mental picture of a furious General yanking the smartphone out of a young soldiers hands while screaming at him historically to pick up his fucking gun and put his helmet on.

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 28th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    "All dressed up and nowhere to go".

You really have to feel sorry for those poor Russian boys.
    No. For them who are still even alive, they need to go back home and tell their friends and families of the atrocities the Russsian government asked them to commit. Putin needs to be removed from power, and the Russian people are the only ones who can accomplish that.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

13. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 28th, 2022), dab69 (March 28th, 2022), Dax (March 28th, 2022), Dodger (March 28th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 29th, 2022)