Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 128 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Cool, Snake Island soldiers who infamously told the Russian navy to go fuck themselves at the beginning on the invasion have been freed in a prisoner swap.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2043690.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

Oh, and Terminator can't be President without a change to your beloved constitution. He's Austrian.
    Yeah, you're right.

OK, my second pick would be Judge Judy.

After watching the video clip below - just imagine Putin trying to spin all this neo-Nazi nonsense to her.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lFv2i1w6M4

Liked

I'd personally go with Elon Musk. If you guys were willing to put Trump into office, let's go on the other side of the crazy spectrum, and give Musk four years at the helm. Out the window with USD, and it'd be DogeCoin and electric robo taxis for everyone.

Pretty cool though Must just went ahead and repositioned his satellites to give Ukraine internet access, and just confirmed Startlink is now active in Ukraine over Twitter. heh, crazy world.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

elon musk=south african

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    elon musk=south african

Oh, that's right, Musk is South African, isn't he? Alright, I guess he's off the table.

How about we assinate Biden, and let Harris take control? Even better yet, any chance of getting Michelle Obama in the Oval Office?

I would absolutely love to see a strong black woman tell Putin to go fuck himself on the world stage. Now that would be one for the history books.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would absolutely love to see a strong black woman tell Putin to go fuck himself on the world stage.
    No...better yet..."Pete Buttigieg" - Biden's Transportation Secretary.

Pete and his husband could sing a lullaby like "Don't be such a sour puss" for Putin at their first meeting - while blowing him kisses from across that looooooooog table of his.

Liked

Ohhh, I love mayor Pete. He's awesome, and was disappointed when he dropped out of the last presidential race, as I really think he should have stuck it out.

I also really like Andrew Yang, although don't think he's the type who's capable of squaring off with Putin though. Mayor Pete would do fine against Putin, but meh.... to be honest, I think either Harris or Michelle Obama would be far stronger against Putin and would make a perfect fit for the crisis at hand.

Again, a presidential address from the Oval Office televised all across the US with Harris in charge, tellling Putin he can go fuck himself would definitely be something for the history books. Harris seems solid too, so I'm sure she could handle the position.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 27th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Ohhh, I love mayor Pete. He's awesome, and was disappointed when he dropped out of the last presidential race, as I really think he should have stuck it out.

I also really like Andrew Yang, although don't think he's the type who's capable of squaring off with Putin though. Mayor Pete would do fine against Putin, but meh.... to be honest, I think either Harris or Michelle Obama would be far stronger against Putin and would make a perfect fit for the crisis at hand.

Again, a presidential address from the Oval Office televised all across the US with Harris in charge, tellling Putin he can go fuck himself would definitely be something for the history books. Harris seems solid too, so I'm sure she could handle the position.
    Another businessman with a Messiah Complex is just what we need

No Platformed
    Liked

Pete Buttplug is a great name for a gay politician whereas Harris is a bimbo who was comprehensively rejected in the Primaries. She is only Veep because of Biden’’’s attachment to political correctness. Every day she demonstrates how out of her depth she is

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    She is only Veep because of Biden’’’s attachment to political correctness. Every day she demonstrates how out of her depth she is
    Yes, we should just put you in as Vice President instead, because I'm certain that would go splendidly.