Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 127 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Yeah. And Israel canceled visa-free entrance for Ukrainians few weeks ago exactly because of "false claims"... Neo-Nazi and nationalists run from Ukraine now - they know their future... Israel doesn't want to be shelter for such people.
    Dude, stop. We even have intercepted transmissions of Russians now saying, "just go ahead and level the residential area with artillery". You can't possibly say this has anything to do with Nazis.

Hell, there's even reports out now that Ukraine has more tanks than when the war started, because they keep picking up Russian tanks. There's videos out there of Ukrainian farmers hooking up a couple tractors to a Russian tank, and hauling it home. That must be a fun conversation to have with the wife, "hey honey, found a Russian tank this morning and decided to bring it home".

The desertions are understandable though, because this is about as stupid as the US invading Canada. I'm sure there's alot of Russian soldiers out there thinking, "WTF Putin, you want me to do what??!? My sister's husband is Ukrainian, so why would I invade Ukraine?". You even have reports now of Russian soldiers running over their commander with a tank. At what point to you take a pause, step bak and think to yourself, "maybe this was a bad idea?"

How you can possibly be in support of this war is beyond me. If the Canadian government ever tried to pull a stunt like this, I'd be in Ottawa right now, and I'm sure with millions of other Canadians to remove the government from power and stop this shit.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 27th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Dude, stop. We even have intercepted transmissions of Russians now saying, "just go ahead and level the residential area with artillery". You can't possibly say this has anything to do with Nazis.
    Yes, sure. Russians are so stupid, what use open radio-channels for to control and manage fight.

Matt, do you really buy it?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Yes, sure. Russians are so stupid, what use open radio-channels for to control and manage fight.

Matt, do you really buy it?
    Yeah, because all the destruction left behind kind of backs it up.

Unfortunately I'm blind, so I can't see for myself, but from what I hear entire towns have been wiped off the map, and cities leveled to the ground. Theaters, hospitals and schools all bomed out of existence. Even putting massive signs saying "children" that can be seen from the air is no defense, and it still gets leveled by Russian missiles.

Again, how you can possibly be in support of these atrocities is beyond me. If my government did this, I would be absolutely disgusted. Again, I'd be in Ottawa right now, and I'm sure with millions of other Canadians to remove the government from power.

This is 2022, everyone has a phone with a camera now, so hiding atrocities isn't going to happen anymore.

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 27th, 2022), Dax (March 27th, 2022), Dodger (March 27th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 27th, 2022)

Liked

Enough already, Moses, only one word describes your reality -PATHETIC!

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 27th, 2022), Oel (March 27th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Enough already, Moses, only one word describes your reality -PATHETIC!
    I can show you pathetic - look at Biden who is living in own realm in pair with Alzheimer - he again said what 1 USD is 200 rubles.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I can show you pathetic - look at Biden who is living in own realm in pair with Alzheimer - he again said what 1 USD is 200 rubles.
    No, pathetic is Putin giving a speech and complaining that he's a victim of cancel culture. WTF?

Liked

Honestly, Moses, is this the best you can offer in response to the unimaginable devastation and loss of life your man putin has wrought on Ukraine? I pray for your enlightenment.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'll hand you that.

Every time I hear Biden speak I shutter as he seems to be getting feebler (mentally and physically) with each passing moment.

He served the purpose of getting Trump out of office, and I have a great deal of respect for him, but I think we need someone with a bit more strength and stamina in the future - especially if the next U.S. President has to continue doing battle with tyrants. Arnold Schwarzenegger comes to mind, with possibly one of our top Navy SEAL Commanders as his Vice President.

One of the safe guards we have in the U.S. is that our country cannot be run or controlled by any "one person" which is deeply branded in our Constitution. As you well know we have several branches of government, including the U.S. Senate and U.S. Congress, that get involved when major decisions that affect the welfare of the country are being made. The handicap that any country has when one person, and one person only, is given the power to make these types of decisions without having these safeguards in place, is what gets them into trouble. And ultimately, it’s the citizens of those countries who pay the price. This epic catastrophe in Ukraine being a perfect example.

Also carved in the First Amendment of our Constitution is the right of each and every American to speak their minds freely - without any interference from any branch of our Government. This includes the right to protest...the right to disagree with our leaders (including our President)...and the total freedom to express our feelings without fear of reprisal.

The fact that Russia operates to a completely different set of standards when it comes to this, where one man can rule the entire Government with an “Iron Fist”...persecuting those who defy him...repressing freedom of speech and the press…and imprisoning those who dare to defy him, is what has led us to where we are now, i.e., Freedom versus Oppression. Democracy versus Authoritarianism.

I’m hoping that when the dust settles the people of Russia can one day start enjoying the same basic freedoms that the West enjoys…and I mean that sincerely. With all the money that Russia gains from its Energy Resources, the standard of living for Russian people should be at the highest level…even higher than most countries in the West if the wealth was distributed equally and not being stolen from the people. Right now you have ONE MAN, who’s one of the richest people on Earth, along with 100 Billionaire Oligarch’s who control YOUR MONEY. Haven’t you ever asked yourself…”what’s wrong with this picture”?

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (March 27th, 2022), dab69 (March 28th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 28th, 2022)

Liked

I think Biden is doing just fine, and is exactly who is needed at this moment. His message is strong, clear, and there's no mistaking where he stands. If some right-wing nutjob was in the Oval Office right now, who knows if NATO And Europe would have even united as strnogly as they did.

Oh, and Terminator can't be President without a change to your beloved constitution. He's Austrian.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dodger...me thinks u have been drinkin g the cool aid...

15. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 28th, 2022)