Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 123 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

Moses, why do the Russians keep running away like little bitches? I thought you said this was going to be over in days, WTF?
    Joining the ranks of those who appear to be running away is Russia's Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu...(who can blame him)

Sergei was apparently last seen trying to sneak across the Polish border disguised as an elderly Polish woman wearing a babushka. She (he) claimed to be delivering Panska Skorka to a local bakery in Warsaw, but all the border guards could find on her (his) possession was a 9mm military pistol and an autographed picture of a shirtless Vladimir Putin riding a white tiger. She (he) is apparently still being held for questioning.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (March 25th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 26th, 2022)

Liked

I don't know, I just know I'd love to wake up to find out NATO made the decision, troops from Eastern Europe are now rolling through Ukraine to support the forces there, and a fleet of F-35s flown by highly skilled Americans are in the air to help out.

The Ukrainians have fought far harder than any of us ever thought was possible, so I think they deserve it. There's loads of NATO troops lined up on Ukraine's border right now, ready to go....

Fuck Putin, and as many retired Generals and so on said in a montage about a week ago, we already said "never again" back in 1945. Have we forgotten? Never again means never again. Stop this.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (March 26th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

I don't know, I just know I'd love to wake up to find out NATO made the decision, troops from Eastern Europe are now rolling through Ukraine to support the forces there, and a fleet of F-35s flown by highly skilled Americans are in the air to help out.

The Ukrainians have fought far harder than any of us ever thought was possible, so I think they deserve it. There's loads of NATO troops lined up on Ukraine's border right now, ready to go....

Fuck Putin, and as many retired Generals and so on said in a montage about a week ago, we already said "never again" back in 1945. Have we forgotten? Never again means never again. Stop this.
    NATO involvement is. constant theme of your posts, Matt. You’re like the little boy who cried “wolf”. It isn’t going to happen, because it will mean nuclear war in Europe

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    NATO involvement is. constant theme of your posts, Matt. You’re like the little boy who cried “wolf”. It isn’t going to happen, because it will mean nuclear war in Europe

Exact same kind of argument as to what happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis, isn't it?

I say same as last time... fuck it, and let's call their bluff. Plus we have lots more intelligence this time around that the Russians are weak and in disarray.

It's at the point it doesn't matter. Let's just go under the assumption that Putin remains to keep himself in power, then it doesn't matter if he fires off a nuke tomorrow or in a year from now. If he's crazy enough to send off a nuke, then timing doesn't matter.

Only question is, would you like to deal with it now, or in a year from now?

Liked

Don't know, too drunk to hear straight. Good night, needed a mental break.

NATO just needs to go in though. WTF is all this, "we've activated our chemical and bilogical response teams" shit all about? Nobody on the ground in Ukraine gives a shit when they're in a fucken war zone.

Call Putin's bluff, advertise it as a peacekeeping mission, and just go in. At least the imposing NATO forces would probably be greeted quite well.... you know, how the Russians thought they would be treated.

No Platformed
    Liked

Only question is, would you like to deal with it now, or in a year from now?
    If you have your way we’ll all be dead in a year from now

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I find it interesting that the official Soviet death toll during the entire 9 year Afghan War was around 15,000 soldiers. It is therefore quite telling that the Russians may have already lost as many 15,000 soldiers in just one month in Ukraine according to rough estimates.

When the Soviet military departed Afghanistan in 1989, the countries and populations of Eastern Europe -- then under varying degrees of the Soviet yoke -- took note. If the feared Soviet army couldn't win a war on its own borders against Afghan guerrilla forces, what did it say about its ability to control the fates of East Germany, Hungary and Poland?

I imagine these historic realities have to be influencing NATO's calculus right now, and as painful as this is for Ukraine, the longer this thing goes on - the better the chances are of Putin removing his troops from Ukraine without the need for a third world war.

It was the failure of the Soviet war in Afghanistan that hammered a giant nail into the coffin of the Soviet empire, and then resulted in the crumbling of the Berlin Wall. This has to be Putin's greatest fear, because his dreams of rebuilding the Russian Empire in HIS image would be lost forever, as would his personal legacy that he's spent the last 20 years fantasizing about.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Exact same kind of argument as to what happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis, isn't it?

I say same as last time... fuck it, and let's call their bluff.
    That was in 1962, 60 years ago.

Beginning to show your (real) age....

Liked

Moses, why do the Russians keep running away like little bitches? I thought you said this was going to be over in days, WTF?
    Reading these few post is fun.

Someone thinks what Russian are speaking via open radio-channels and that may be "intercepted" , someone think what Ukrainian army may counter-attack when half of it is already died... and all that because medias publish that bullshit.. guys, take off your pink glasses... military parts of Ukrainian territorial defence have 20 AK-47 per 100 persons and 40 ammos for all...

reports about glorious victories and burned hundreds of cars, thousands of soldiers are fake... just few days ago there was aired report where cameramen by mistake made picture too close to body and whole world saw what name on soldier's robe of died solder is written in Ukrainian language... Russian language has no letter "i"

or this report about bombing maternity hospital in Mariupol... there is the same actress who played 2 different pregnant woman...

here she is alive in line for Russian humanitarian aid after "bombing"

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Matt, are you dreaming about NATO?

Few hours ago Polish TV published this map as a forecast of Ukrainian future - there are marked Ukrainian regions what will be taken by NATO countries - Poland, Hungary and Romania and added to corresponding countries (for protection, for sure)

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com