Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 120 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Russians are Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    This is a somewhat common Hindu symbol…..do you know any Hindu Nazis?
    Arguably the current BJP prime minister is falling into that category

Liked

Re: The Russians are Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    This is a somewhat common Hindu symbol…..do you know any Hindu Nazis?
    Darling, New-York Times wrote "openly neo-Nazi", hearing in US Congress has been about "neo-Nazi", Amnesty International accuse them in war crimes, but you are talking here about Hindu?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Well. You forgot one more word - "Chinese". New Chinese world order.

IMF already declared what they will recalculate how much US dollars should be in reserves. And that doesn't means what they want to grow share of dollars in reserves.

PS: if Russia will stop to sell gas and oil, then whole "New World Order" will became "New World Chaos" just in 3 days. Look at stocks at Feb 24-25, look at gasoline, diesel prices... and you have these prices while Russia continues to pump oil and gas in full as this described in contracts.

In the embrace of the two bears, the European bear or the panda, which one will end up killing and devouring the other?

Liked

Oh, I didn't expect that too soon. But since some countries are very brave to arrest Russian gold reserves, they will pay for Russian gas only in rubles from April as per today Kremlin decree.

Good luck to buyers: they will have to find enough rubles on the market and not to fall into American sanctions at the same time by the way. All contracts must be done in full, but payment only in rubles by currency stock exchange rate.

1648043863(1).png
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    The Guardian for sure knows what Russian shoppers think. Sure-sure.
    I do not know about The Guardian, but prices in our local Auchan, where I usually shop, have already skyrocketed. For example, dorado fish, which my partner and I love very much and regularly buy, cost 499 rubles per kilogram in February. Last Sunday, when we were there, the price was already 1059 rubles per kilogram. More than twice! And this fish does not come from Europe, but from Turkey, which is still loyal to Putin to some extent. And this situation has developed for all types of goods, not only imported but domestic as well. Even Russian vodka have added 50-70 rubles in price!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 24th, 2022), Dodger (March 24th, 2022)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I do not know about The Guardian, but prices in our local Auchan, where I usually shop, have already skyrocketed. For example, dorado fish, which my partner and I love very much and regularly buy, cost 499 rubles per kilogram in February. Last Sunday, when we were there, the price was already 1059 rubles per kilogram. More than twice! And this fish does not come from Europe, but from Turkey, which is still loyal to Putin to some extent. And this situation has developed for all types of goods, not only imported but domestic as well. Even Russian vodka have added 50-70 rubles in price!
    Squeeze the motherfuckers until they get rid of Putin!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Today ruble got stronger from 105 in 1 USD to 90. Wait a little bit.
    Start of selling gas for rubles will have quite strong impact on everything, including sanctions and prices. And we still have here 0.5 USD per litter of gasoline and extremally cheap taxi like 8-10 USD for 1 hour ride

1648059804(1).png

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    According to The Guardian Russian shoppers believe sanctions are biting abf they’re back in the old days of the USSR - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20..._b-aplnews_d-3
    Now begs the question, who does the average Russian blame? Putin or the West?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Now begs the question, who does the average Russian blame? Putin or the West?
    74% voted "support" or "partially support" operation in Ukraine...

Liked

Wall Street Journal reporting that NATO estimates 40,000 Russian soldiers are off the battlefield now.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/rus...vAeD?mod=e2twp

Russia hasn't even take any of the 10 major cities in Ukraine yet....