Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 107 of 282 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

That looks like the trifecta - Putin has lost: Briiish military intelligence, US military intelligence, and my own sources. No wonder Moses wants to characterise it as “spam “

Liked

Even the Terminator has a message for the people of Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1BndTE6Lg

Now Moses, are you going to disagree with the Terminator?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWi3T9okyvA

President Putin Calls Russians Against Invasion ‘Scum And Traitors’

Sounds like Trump...

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Even the Terminator has a message for the people of Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1BndTE6Lg

Now Moses, are you going to disagree with the Terminator?
    “Russia slams 'kindergarten-level libel' after Canada's UN group tweets annotated letter“ - Are they talking about you Matt?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    “Russia slams 'kindergarten-level libel' after Canada's UN group tweets annotated letter“ - Are they talking about you Matt?

Nah, that was Uncle John. He's a feisty type of guy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Putin’s speech yesterday should have sent chills up everyone’s spine, including the Russian people who are faced with dealing with yet another deranged authoritarian dictator - who emulates Stalin more and more each day as he plummets deeper into the Twilight Zone.

Putin clearly sees Russia as the victim, denouncing the “economic blitzkrieg” of Western sanctions in his remarks, a reference to Adolf Hitler’s favored mode of sudden, overwhelming attack.

He worships Stalin, and his speech yesterday was definitely angrier and stronger than previous speeches. The whole speech was pure Dr. Strangelove including reference to bodily fluids, purification and what not.

Angered, not only by the Russian citizens who are denouncing his war, but also the Oligarchs who are busy pigeon-holing their $$billions$$ as they put Russia and Putin in their rear-view mirrors, by saying… “I will simply spit them out of my mouth like an insect onto the pavement”. Where’s Nurse Ratchet when you need her the most?

One thing that seems clear after his speech is that he’s cemented Russia’s future of being totally isolated from the Free World for many years to come. There’s simply no reversing the damage he’s done. Evan China is freaking out over this lunatic’s actions (regardless of what they say publicly).

Putin is now trying to sow the seeds of division among his own Russian population to take the focus away from HIM, and putting the blame on others for his failures. e.g., Russian’s who fall short of being totally loyal to HIS cause. Right out of Donald Trump’s Play Book. How enchanting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Putin’s speech yesterday should have sent chills up everyone’s spine
    I seen it differently. I seen a desperate and paranoid man lashing out, because he knows full well he's standing on his last legs and the end is nigh.

Now let's just hope he doesn't go postal, and use his nuclear arsenal to take the rest of humanity with him when he inevitably fades out of existence

Forum's veteran
    Liked

According to experts, Putin's speech was evidence of his anger of defeat, both in Ukraine and with the Russian people.

It sounds like the Russian people have to worry about Putin's vengeance just as much as the Ukrainian people at this juncture.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/17/e...cmd/index.html

9. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (March 19th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I seen it differently. I seen a desperate and paranoid man lashing out, because he knows full well he's standing on his last legs and the end is nigh.

Now let's just hope he doesn't go postal, and use his nuclear arsenal to take the rest of humanity with him when he inevitably fades out of existence
    "Confirmation bias"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

4 ways China is quietly making life harder for Russia (see link below):

The positioning of China is so important is because without China's direct support both strategically and militarily, Russia is literally an orphan in Putin's storm.

There's been a tremendous focus on the nature of Putin's miscalculations which led to his Military failures, but what could be even more impacting in the long-term is the reputation of his Military. We've all watched as Russian troops are simply unable to overcome the Ukrainian defenses...constantly becoming bogged down with no apparent backup plans....military leaders who consistently fail to achieve ground objectives, thus proving their incompetance...to troops who admit to not being properly briefed for combat - who also exhibit a serious lack of basic training. All said, the Russian Military is nowhere near the "All Mighty Goliath" that Russia has been projecting to the World for so many years now. The way I see it, this could hurt them even more than the economic sanctions in the long-term.

Putin is falling apart at the seams right now and has to be consumed with paranoia which makes him a very dangerous man. Everyone has their own opinion on this of course, but honestly, the one's I think who should be the most concerned right now are the Russians who are closest to him. The Ukrainians can keep defending themselves...and the supply of advanced military aid coming from the West is endless. But I just can't see him surviving himself for too much longer, and he's definitely not going down alone.

As always, I wish the best outcome for everyone - and Moses that includes you. The Russian people have as much or possibly more to lose than anyone - and I wish no harm to come to any of them. Putin will pay for his mistakes in his next life, when he's in a place where the size of his nuclear arsenal is irrelevant.. The best thing for all of us to remember during times like this, is that all we really have control over in this life is ourselves. That's all that really matters in the big picture.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/17/b...hnk/index.html

12. User who gave Like to post:

Andy (March 19th, 2022)