Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 103 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/m/25d8c539...h-russian.html

Ukraine says fourth Russian general has been killed in combat

Maj. Gen. Oleg Mityaev died Tuesday during the storming of Mariupol, said Ukrainian Interior Ministry adviser Anton Gerashchenko, who published a photo on Telegram of what he said was the dead officer.
    Isn’t that the point of being a soldier? Kill or be killed?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post

Ukraine says fourth Russian general has been killed in combat
    CONGRATILATIONS....Russia has just set a new Guinness World Record for the number of generals killed in the first 16 days of a Peace-Keeping Mission. Can you just imagine how many they would have lost if this would have been an actual war?

The previous record was held by Cossack Commander Ivan Zolotarenko who invaded Ukraine's Right-Bank in 1654. He reportedly died when he fell off his horse and got the blade of his Shashka stuck up his ass. His last words were..."those lousy bastards told me this was just a peace keeping mission".

I'm sorry, but after this thing is over I think Russia has to seriously consider the capabilities and effectiveness of its military - from top down. If a few thousand retired Ukrainian farmers can kick their asses, knocking off their generals in the process, there definitely appears to be an opportunity for improvement here somewhere.

On a more serious note (slightly), I'm actually shocked at how ineffective the Russian military is. Now I know why Xi is freaking out over this thing. If Putin and his Generals (if there were any left) ever did unleash their nukes half of the dam things would probably flip-flop off-course and land in China.

Liked

It's especially crazy because Putin's initial ambitions obviously extended west of Ukraine. Obviously, those plans have now went up in smoke.

Liked

hahaha, how awesome.

A Ukrainian mayor who urged his city to rise up and fight the occupation before he was kidnapped by Russian forces has been freed, his government announced last night.

“We don’t leave ours behind,” President Zelensky told Ivan Fedorov, 33, who was dragged from his office in the southern city of Melitopol with a bag over his head on Friday night.

Kirill Timoshenko, the deputy head of Ukraine’s presidential office, said that Fedorov had been freed in a “special operation” without offering further details. Zelensky told Fedorov by phone: “Very happy that we got you back. Very happy. Very glad to hear your voice.”
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/k...tion-fm60qt2x9

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 17th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    It's especially crazy because Putin's initial ambitions obviously extended west of Ukraine. Obviously, those plans have now went up in smoke.
    Evidence that you know what Putin's "original ambitions were?T his seems as facile as the poster who thinks there's an answer to "why now?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Evidence that you know what Putin's "original ambitions were?T his seems as facile as the poster who thinks there's an answer to "why now?
    Because I'm a mind reading gypsy.

Careful, or I'll sanction you from my bar.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Because I'm a mind reading gypsy.

Careful, or I'll sanction you from my bar.
    The Groucho Marx answer applies I think - I wouldn’t want to be in any bar that would admit me as a customer

Liked

I am very surprised by our "Russian" board owner leaves out so mush history. Some of which would add to his arguments. Either they don't teach history in Russia, or he is just the left wing Canadian I think he is. Just a thought. I don't give a shit one way or another, but most of what I hear him saying is just Canadian Russian Television. It sorta like Smile's latest crocodile tears post, you hear it but it just does not ring true.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    On a more serious note (slightly), I'm actually shocked at how ineffective the Russian military is. Now I know why Xi is freaking out over this thing. If Putin and his Generals (if there were any left) ever did unleash their nukes half of the dam things would probably flip-flop off-course and land in China.
    Yeah, instead of wiping whole country by carpet bombing like US and EU did in Iraq, Vietnam, Libya, Syria, or to drop 2 nuclear bombs, like US did in Japan, Russia does precise operation where for month of the campaign fatalities within civilians are below 1000. It shows "how ineffective the Russian military is".

And let me remind you Afghanistan. US and NATO spend 20 years there and ran without result. That's effectiveness!
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post
    I am very surprised by our "Russian" board owner leaves out so mush history. Some of which would add to his arguments. Either they don't teach history in Russia, or he is just the left wing Canadian I think he is. Just a thought. I don't give a shit one way or another, but most of what I hear him saying is just Canadian Russian Television. It sorta like Smile's latest crocodile tears post, you hear it but it just does not ring true.
    Ohhh, come on... if you're going to have a fucked up imagination in your old age, can't you make me a counter intelligence CIA agent, or something?

This is just stupid. Fine, I think you're Pee Wee Herman. Can you prove you're not? You can't, can you? See, I knew it all along, you're actually Pee Wee Herman.