Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 282 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Moses. No one thinks Ukraine is anything other than a corrupt shithole. Back in 1914 Bosnia was a corrupt shithole and yet...Back in 1939 Poland was a corrupt shithole and yet...

That is the concern. Not just Ukraine.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 2nd, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Moses. No one thinks Ukraine is anything other than a corrupt shithole. Back in 1914 Bosnia was a corrupt shithole and yet...Back in 1939 Poland was a corrupt shithole and yet...

That is the concern. Not just Ukraine.
    Comments about smoking in brothels always make me smile. The bars where customers smoke have boys who smoke customers.
    Evidently the same principle about a sodomite interested in shitholes (corrupt or otherwise) applies everywhere. I'm looking forward to more moaning from you about squirrels and moving posts too. You see to have lost the plot over the past few days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Politicians do it all the time without realising they’re saying “We are no better than our opponents” all the while claiming to be superior

Yes, I realize that. Still think it's a distasteful tact.

It's like me sitting in court using the defense, "well, who cares if I killed a couple adults, John Wayne Gacy raped and killed a bunch of kids, so I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of it".

No Platformed
    Liked

I apologise for the two consonants missing from the final sentence in my post above.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No one thinks Ukraine is anything other than a corrupt shithole.
    I'm glad someone finally came out and said that.

Trump called a meeting once to discuss Ukraine and spelled the name "U-krane" in a message to his secretary. Then at the meeting when one of his generals propped up a map of Europe Trump appeared shocked because he thought Ukraine was on the African continent. When finally shown the location on the map he responded..."why are we even concerned about that shithole" For once he said something that had some merit...LOL

I could care less about all this historical hair-pulling nonsense. The boys over there are HOT and that's all that matters. I wish all the gay soldiers over there (on both sides) would throw done their weapons...cross the border holding rainbow-colored flags...and start having an orgy right in front of the camera's.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 2nd, 2022)

Liked

That's absolutely right Dodger. I don't care which gangster politician rules Ukraine or indeed any of the other Eurasian crapholes and you can include the equally gruesome 'stans' in that.

However I do care about not finding myself in WW3 and these things can escalate. I don't think taking the place would be a walk over for Russia either. Ukraine has an army of 160000. Plus if, as Moses says they're virtually Russian anyway they're going to be huge, aggressive, grumpy, tough as leather soldiers eager to fight just like the actual Russian army. And they will have accrss to the best equipment NATO can supply.

No Platformed
    Liked

That's absolutely right Dodger. I don't care which gangster politician rules Ukraine or indeed any of the other Eurasian crapholes and you can include the equally gruesome 'stans' in that.
    Speaking of gangster politicians, isn't China's 20th Party Congress coming along soon? I'd put the takeover of Hong Kong and the sabre-rattling over Taiwan in the same category as Putin's activities in Crimea and Ukraine. Then there's the ethnic cleansing of the Uighurs and the Tibetans

Liked

Well as you seem to be 'on topic' and compus mentis albeit probably temporarily I'll respond accordingly. Whatever Moses claims, China will not get invved except with perhaps supplies. However if America send troops they are very likely to use that as a reason to try and take Taiwan. They will believe that the USA will not want to fight in two theatre's of war although American policy and military spending since WW2 has been precisely for that scenario.

No Platformed
    Liked

Well as you seem to be 'on topic' and compus mentis albeit probably temporarily I'll respond accordingly. Whatever Moses claims, China will not get invved except with perhaps supplies. However if America send troops they are very likely to use that as a reason to try and take Taiwan. They will believe that the USA will not want to fight in two theatre's of war although American policy and military spending since WW2 has been precisely for that scenario.
    How does that address in any sense at all the question I raised?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Plus if, as Moses says they're virtually Russian anyway they're going to be huge, aggressive, grumpy, tough as leather soldiers eager to fight just like the actual Russian army.
    Nothing to fret: Putin not only miscalculated on the strength and unity of NATO, but he also missed the boat thinking China would start fucking with Taiwan in the middle of this mess to weaken the U.S. position. China has its own hands filled right now battling covid and trying to salvage their economy in the process. The last thing they need is to create a major fracture in global economies and screwing up their exports in the process. For what? So Russia can own Ukraine? Who gives a fuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if contracts between Qatar and Europe weren't already in the process of getting signed to take care of the gas shortage when Germany's pipeline with Russia gets permanently corked. Putin may have overlooked Qatar being pulled on the chessboard at this juncture as well, which really throws a monkey wrench in the works.

These bozo world leaders we have; not only Putin the War Czar, but Rip Van Winkle Biden, Boring Bozo Johnson, and the rest of these power-hungry clowns, could fuck up a wet dream without even trying.