Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 96 of 282 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

I left Sawatdee last summer simply because I had other things to think about and to think about those as an old geezer (the original good old Geezer to see this disgrace of a Sawatdee message board.)

And yes Moses that would be you ... the disgrace that is. That horror of a so-called President named Putin, who is actually an Nazi as one can be. There is nothing this ghastly murderer will not do or say and lie until the entire population of a legitimate country will be gone.

And I hope the last few folks here will finish off Sawatdee (leave this board.) Moses does not deserve this place.

I im sure this message will be gone quickly. Putin-ish / and now Moses- is like that.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 20th, 2022), Dax (March 14th, 2022), Ninodf1 (March 13th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 14th, 2022), Up2U (March 15th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Yes you are quite right, there needs to be a coup.

How on earth can normal life continue without Facebook and Instagram....?
    When I saw Surfcrest had returned that’s the first word that entered my mind - “coup”

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I left Sawatdee last summer simply because I had other things to think about and to think about those as an old geezer (the original good old Geezer to see this disgrace of a Sawatdee message board.)

And yes Moses that would be you ... the disgrace that is. That horror of a so-called President named Putin, who is actually an Nazi as one can be. There is nothing this ghastly murderer will not do or say and lie until the entire population of a legitimate country will be gone.

And I hope the last few folks here will finish off Sawatdee (leave this board.) Moses does not deserve this place.

I im sure this message will be gone quickly. Putin-ish / and now Moses- is like that.
    Welcome back Smiles

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 14th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Can't blame Moses for dead CoVid board, Thailand, Putin, or Ukraine.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ninodf1 (March 14th, 2022)

Liked

Now apparently Putin has asked China to help and provide additional military weapons and money.

WTF, Russia is already out of weapons?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/13/u...a-ukraine.html

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    Can't blame Moses for dead CoVid board, Thailand, Putin, or Ukraine.
    COVID has changed international travel and there’s a “new normal “ that doesn’t appeal to many. I wonder about a business model that relies on an elderly white demographic that’s now falling prey to the ailments of a first world “lifestyle “ - diabetes, cancer, and failing bodily functions such as incontinence

No Platformed
    Liked

I’m expecting some of our UK based members here will be rushing back to take advantage of the “provide accommodation for a cute blue-eyed Ukraine boy In your own home and we’ll pay you for it 350 GB pounds per month scheme” - State subsidised sex”?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I’m expecting some of our UK based members here will be rushing back to take advantage of the “provide accommodation for a cute blue-eyed Ukraine boy In your own home and we’ll pay you for it 350 GB pounds per month scheme” - State subsidised sex”?
    Mmmm ..£2100 (90000+baht) for 6 months is enough for another month holiday in Thailand!

However it’s all In your wet dreams as all the young guys are staying to fight.

I would end up with a mother and her two screaming ankle biters!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Now apparently Putin has asked China to help and provide additional military weapons and money.

WTF, Russia is already out of weapons?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/13/u...a-ukraine.html
    No. "U.S. officials" think what "Russia already out of weapons" and NYT published their stupid ideas. No surprise is here: Alzheimer wins.

Pelosi, for example, thinks what Russia invided to Hungary

Meanwhile Reuters: China slams US claims that Russia asked it for military aid as 'disinformation'
    https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...on-2022-03-14/
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

13. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 14th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Mmmm ..£2100 (90000+baht) for 6 months is enough for another month holiday in Thailand!

However it’s all In your wet dreams as all the young guys are staying to fight.

I would end up with a mother and her two screaming ankle biters!
    Can't you make a "I"m a Dirty Old Man" disqualification? Your passport showing extensive stays in Thailand should be enough