Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 262 of 282 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

VNMan, don't worry about Moses. He's totally delusional.

Russia's GDP contracted by ~7.5% in 2022, their soldiers don't have food, uniforms, weapons, nothing.

It's at the point the majority of Russian people don't even know why there is a war going on. They just know there's a war, but they don't know why.

With the amount of weaponary Ukraine is getting over the next few months, the war should be over sometime this year.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (January 19th, 2023)

Liked

I have avoided reading this thread because none of us really know all the truth. But I see nothing good coming from this war. nothing good for Russia, Ukraine, US or its allies. Nothing good for world hunger, climate, or general economies. the war will enrich a few already rich and kill or (economically) wound millions.

so sad to see, so unnecessary, so pointless.

My future hope for mankind wanes, much more war will come. I almost would like to see a good nuclear exchange so that we can REALLY remember the horror of full scale war between great powers.

Its time for the aliens to step in and help us...... we cannot help ourselves.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 21st, 2023), Ruthrieston (January 19th, 2023)

Liked

Right, there's literally no benefits to anyone in this war. It's nothing more than an old man's delusions.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    VNMan, don't worry about Moses.
    I am a little worried. Don't forget that he is spreading LGBT propaganda and his lord and savior has put some pretty draconian laws in place.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    Russia is booming as ever!

Are you in Russia btw?
    Yeah, I got my dividends and now traveling. So right now, after Hong Kong and China mainland, I'm in Vietnam - Central part (Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue). But second day here is raining, so tomorrow I will move to Saigon. In plans - Thailand after Tet in Saigon.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    VNMan, don't worry about Moses. He's totally delusional.
    Yes-yes, while I'm living in Russia and communicate with relatives in Ukraine, I'm totally "delusional", but you from Canada know truth... sure-sure... read more your fake medias...

Matty, do you still trust to your sources? Maybe you still think rouble is 200 per 1 US dollar?

By the way: GDP contracted less than 3%, and less than 1% in GDP PPP.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Yeah, yeah... Russia is doing the world a favor and getting rid of the Ukainian Nazis.

Seriously, at what point do you stop believing your own bullshit propoganda?

12. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 23rd, 2023)

Liked

Look at that, even Canada is pitching in 200 APCs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmM8kRUFCY

Quite obviously, the West is planning an absolutely massive military operation within Ukraine. The sheer amount of weaponary Ukraine is about to receive is almost mind blowing.

Moses, I hope you realize your lord and savior Putin is probably going to get assasinated and end up with a bullet in the back of his head in the near future, right?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Yes-yes, while I'm living in Russia and communicate with relatives in Ukraine, I'm totally "delusional", but you from Canada know truth... sure-sure... read more your fake medias...

Matty, do you still trust to your sources? Maybe you still think rouble is 200 per 1 US dollar?

By the way: GDP contracted less than 3%, and less than 1% in GDP PPP.
    The data on why this result has occurred are interesting. "Before the conflict in Ukraine began, the Russian government had expected GDP growth of 3 percent in 2022. Manufacturing industries and wholesale and retail trade were among the sectors that declined in 2022, while agriculture, hospitality, construction and mining all registered growth. Public administration and “military security” gained 4.1 percent in 2022, the statistics agency said, adding to a 3.3 percent rise in 2021. President Vladimir Putin in January paid tribute to the defence sector for supporting the economy. Increased military spending is smoothing out a drop in the country’s industrial production, analysts say." (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...ed-2-1-in-2022).

For another viewpoint, read https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/...in-2022-a79856, particularly the comments that state why the GDP figures are misleading and the comments by the economist Janis Kluge of the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP) on the effect of sanctions: "This means Western sanctions “basically shrunk Russia’s economy by 10%,” he said."

16. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (March 19th, 2023)