Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 249 of 282 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    What will never cease to amaze me is why the Russian people haven't already dealt with him? What more are they willing to lose?
    That's what amazes me too. For example, just look at Moses in this thread. He's still adamant that everything is going according to plan, and Russia is still some super power to be afraid of. All the while, his fellow country men are being sent to the slaughter.

I just don't get it.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 14th, 2022)

Liked

Mr. Biden- Alzheimer again got his minute of fame. He said "thank you" for hosting of meeting to PM of Colombia while participating in ASEAN meeting in Cambodia.

I want to thank the Prime Minister of Colombia for his leadership as ASEAN chair and for hosting all of us
    https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...ia-2022-11-12/

Does he ever understand what's going around him and where he is?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Mr. Biden- Alzheimer again got his minute of fame. He said "thank you" for hosting of meeting to PM of Colombia while participating in ASEAN meeting in Cambodia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...ia-2022-11-12/

Does he ever understand what's going around him and where he is?

At least he's not in the news every day threatening the world with nuclear armageddon.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 15th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

He said "thank you" for hosting of meeting to PM of Colombia while participating in ASEAN meeting in Cambodia.
    What would really be funny is if he referred to Xi Jinping as Kim Jun-Un at the upcoming G-20 Summit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

moses dont worry about dementia joe...its krazy kamala im worried about....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    What will never cease to amaze me is why the Russian people haven't already dealt with him? What more are they willing to lose?
    Historically, political changes in our country are determined by the elites, not the masses. Only the extreme discontent of the elites will lead to a change of power. Ordinary people in Russia have never influenced anything. Unfortunately, the wrong mentality. There is neither democracy nor a desire for civil society in our genes. "Every power is from God..." To endure and suffer, to wait and hope for the best. Even after the bloody uprising of 1905, when tens of thousands of people took to the streets and thousands died, the former regime retained power for another 12 years. And it was replaced by an even bloodier one. Nothing good has ever happened in this territory. It looks like a cursed place.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 15th, 2022), Ruthrieston (November 16th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    moses dont worry about dementia joe...its krazy kamala im worried about....
    Oh, I have to hear this shit. Why exactly are you worried about kamala harris?

She sounds awesome to me, so I'm curious about what horrible things you have to say about her.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 16th, 2022)

Liked

And now Russia is firing missiles into Poland.

More than likely I'm guessing Russia just ran out of precision guided missiles, and it was a mistake. I can't possibly believe they fired missiles into Poland on purpose. Nonetheless, can't just have Russia lobbing missiles around Europe willy nilly here.

Let's see what happens, and what Poland's and NATO's response will be.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 16th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    And now Russia is firing missiles into Poland.

More than likely I'm guessing Russia just ran out of precision guided missiles, and it was a mistake. I can't possibly believe they fired missiles into Poland on purpose. Nonetheless, can't just have Russia lobbing missiles around Europe willy nilly here.

Let's see what happens, and what Poland's and NATO's response will be.
    Nobody officially said what it is Russia fired missiles what fell in Poland. Only "made in Russia". Ukrainian military uses also "made in Russia" C-300.

Response will be "deeply worry". Because Poland demands 1.3 trln euro of reparations from Germany and now Germany not in mode to listen hysteria from Poland.

"More likely" it was Ukrainian antimissile what missed Russian missile and fell to Poland, because your version about deficit of high precision guided missiles is too weak: Zelenskiy reported today 85 hits and one only fatality case besides "case in Poland".
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Well, of course you're going to think it was Ukraine's fault, because as far as you're concerned, Russia can do no wrong.