Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 252 of 282 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Powerplants are legal military targets by Hague convention.
    According to International Law the war that Russia launched on Ukraine is "Illegal", thus the targeting of ANYTHING on Ukrainian soil is also illegal.

I seriously doubt that the Hague Convention you keep referring to will override International Law when it comes time to prosecute Putin and Russia's military for the atrocious war crimes it's committing.
    Hague convention IS international law. Keystone law if speak about war and peace. Human civilization does not recognize war as a criminal act.

Any court process is possible only when sovereign state signed Rome statute and accepts and recognizes prevailing of IC court's authority on local law. That why USA in general and Bush are safe from criminal process - USA signed Rome statute, but quitted from Rome statute shortly before war in Iraq. Moreover - when prosecutors from ICC started to collect information about that war, USA imposed sanctions on ICC prosecutors.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Talking about international law is pretty futile at this point How many mass graves in Ukraine have been uncovered now? How many stories of torture and rape have been reported done at the hands of Russian soldiers?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Talking about international law is pretty futile at this point How many mass graves in Ukraine have been uncovered now? How many stories of torture and rape have been reported done at the hands of Russian soldiers?
    Well, Russia always has possibility just repeat after Madeleine Albright, who spoke about half millions of Iraq children said: "I think that is a very hard choice, but the price, we think, the price is worth it."

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

You bet Moses. Two wrongs always make a right.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Putin fell down a few steps and crapped in his pants.

This may be a sign of better days ahead.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/putin-...h-woes-report/

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 3rd, 2022), Oel (December 7th, 2022), Ruthrieston (December 4th, 2022)

Liked

Putin fell down a few steps and crapped in his pants.

This may be a sign of better days ahead.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/putin-...h-woes-report/
    gossips, gossips... at least he is for sure still in his mind, doesn't shake thin air, doesn't complains what he has cancer while he has not and doesn't name Cambodia as Columbia )))))))

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It looks like Ukraine may be respoible for sending drones on attacks on Russian air bases.

Now, here comes a very ignorant sounding comment I'm about to make: Why didn't Ukraine start taking offensive actions against Russia sooner?

Yes, I understand all about the fear-factor with Putin's nukes, but even with that understanding, I still have not been able to understand why all the fighting has been going on on the Ukrainian side of the border. Hell, if someone was bombing the shit out of me I would be doing more than just "blocking" their punches, I'd be taking the game to them as well.

What more can Putin do to Ukraine than he's already doing? The answer I come up with is pretty close to ZERO. He's already running an insane mass destruction campaign against Ukraine's civilian population - knocking out it's energy resources in the process, so what else can he do?

Personally I think it would be the best strategy at the juncture in Putin's war for Ukraine to just increase its offensive posture and start showing the people of Russia exactly what it's like to live in constant fear. Maybe then...just maybe...the Russian people will mount a revolt against Putin and his dedicated oligarchs (if there's any left) to put a lid on this thing.

A few dozen missiles launched directly at the Kremlin would be a nice touch. Putin would probably shrug that off like he does everything else - but his bodyguards wouldn't be too happy having to clean up his poop again.

Read about it here:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/06/e...ntl/index.html

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (December 7th, 2022), Ruthrieston (December 8th, 2022)

Liked

It looks like Ukraine may be respoible for sending drones on attacks on Russian air bases.

Now, here comes a very ignorant sounding comment I'm about to make: Why didn't Ukraine start taking offensive actions against Russia sooner?

Yes, I understand all about the fear-factor with Putin's nukes, but even with that understanding, I still have not been able to understand why all the fighting has been going on on the Ukrainian side of the border. Hell, if someone was bombing the shit out of me I would be doing more than just "blocking" their punches, I'd be taking the game to them as well.

What more can Putin do to Ukraine than he's already doing? The answer I come up with is pretty close to ZERO. He's already running an insane mass destruction campaign against Ukraine's civilian population - knocking out it's energy resources in the process, so what else can he do?

Personally I think it would be the best strategy at the juncture in Putin's war for Ukraine to just increase its offensive posture and start showing the people of Russia exactly what it's like to live in constant fear. Maybe then...just maybe...the Russian people will mount a revolt against Putin and his dedicated oligarchs (if there's any left) to put a lid on this thing.

A few dozen missiles launched directly at the Kremlin would be a nice touch. Putin would probably shrug that off like he does everything else - but his bodyguards wouldn't be too happy having to clean up his poop again.

Read about it here:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/06/e...ntl/index.html
    Yes, they have few "drones" - 50 years old Soviet TU-141 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-141
    The same as fell down in Croatia this spring.

About midnight on 10 March 2022, during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, a Tu-141 crashed in front of a student campus in Zagreb, Croatia, over 550 kilometres (340 mi) from Ukraine. Before it crashed, it had flown over Romania and Hungary.

There were no casualties. The Ukrainian Air Force said that the drone did not belong to them. They always deny - cowards. Still deny what missiles which fell in Poland month ago were Ukrainian.

The Russian Embassy in Zagreb stated that Russian forces had not had such drones in their arsenal since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. The Croatian president, Zoran Milanović, said it was clear the drone came from the direction of Ukraine, entering Croatia after flying over Hungary.

On 15 March, an undisclosed source close to the MoD of Croatia was cited in the Croatian news magazine Nacional as saying that the investigation had concluded that the crashed drone belonged to the Armed Forces of Ukraine and carried a bomb that was meant for striking Russia's positions, but the drone had strayed off course and crashed after it ran out of fuel.

In hopes "to make noise" and earn some more money from "sponsors" Ukrainians hit some airbases (two exactly). Damage is minimal, but at this week as a answer they will loose again about 10% of Ukrainian energy system and again will cry about poor civilians.

==== Maybe then...just maybe...the Russian people will mount a revolt against Putin and his dedicated oligarchs (if there's any left) to put a lid on this thing. ===
    This is unbelievable suppose, Putin has about 55%-60% of support currently. Coup also is unbelievable: all top persons are on his side.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

This is unbelievable suppose, Putin has about 55%-60% of support currently. Coup also is unbelievable: all top persons are on his side.
    If that's the case then I imagine Ukraine only has one choice.

Liked

start showing the people of Russia exactly what it's like to live in constant fear.
    We've got used to it.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 8th, 2022)