Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 136 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

That's just beyond pathetic.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    That's just beyond pathetic.
    Wanna see pathetic? Read this: UK voted against meeting UN Security Council for to investigate "Bucha case".
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Wanna see pathetic? Read this: UK voted against meeting UN Security Council for to investigate "Bucha case".
    I'm not even going to bother responding to you anymore. I hope the other folks in this thread join with me, and simply ignore you while we continue discussing the war and events as they unfold.

Liked

I'm not even going to bother responding to you anymore. I hope the other folks in this thread join with me, and simply ignore you while we continue discussing the war and events as they unfold.
    I hope you will keep your promise.

For rest members here is proof what "Bucha case" is forged by Ukraine. Please watch this video - it is video form Ukrainian (!) National Guard military part - they first entered to the Bucha and filmed everything what they saw.

There is no any dead body on streets, they speak with civilians and nobody of civilians says any thing about murdering and torturing. Once again: there was no dead bodies on the streets - the same streets what are filled with dead bodies in Ukrainian propaganda late. And National Guards are first Ukrainians who entered to town after Russian army left town.

Looks like they weren't warned about future propagandist filming, so they show town as it was found by them.

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Mayor of Bucha town speaks at March 31 - next day AFTER Russian army left town but 2 days BEFORE propaganda has been filmed. Mayor looks happy, and speaks in Ukrainian with congratulations to citizens of Bucha. He not mentions any problems.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...after a while one doesnt know what to believe anymore...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Believe this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bucha-mas...194038138.html

Putin is as evil as Stalin and Hitler.

Yahoo News Video
    Bucha massacre: ‘Horrifying’ footage shows evidence of war crimes inflicted on Kyiv suburb
    Mon, April 4, 2022, 2:40 PM

Content warning: This video contains graphic images that may be disturbing to viewers.

As allegations of potential war crimes committed by the Russian military against Ukrainian civilians continue to mount, video footage from Bucha and other towns on the outskirts of Kyiv shows indiscriminate violence inflicted upon the local population. Images show dead bodies bound, executed, and discarded on the street among the rubble of heavy artillery, as well as in improvised mass graves filled with corpses. Although the Russian government has denied responsibility, many leaders from around the world are amplifying calls for prosecution of war crimes.

No Platformed
    Liked

I see your Wet Dream of NATO joining hasn’t happened

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    A massive foreign military invaded a sovereign nation, and laid absolute siege to its cities. In some cities such as Mariupol, 90% of the buildings are simply gone an reduced to rubble.

When said military was forced to withdraw due to getting their asses kicked, a bunch of murdered bodies of civilians were left in their place. Now said military actually has the gall to goto the UN and say, "we don't know, we should really open an investigation and find out who did that".

Please....