Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 250 of 282 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2819

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, of course you're going to think it was Ukraine's fault, because as far as you're concerned, Russia can do no wrong.
    Matt, this village in Poland is located 8 km from the border. Do you really think what Russia may miss target at least 10 km far? Even Hitler's FAU in 1944 was more precise.

I see only 2 real versions:
    - Ukrainian antimissile what missed Russian missile and ended flight in Poland
    - Russian missile what was kicked by Ukrainian antimissile and fell in Poland, but this is less possible - after hit missile usually falling apart and fall down more fast and doesn't fly 10 km.

Do you see? I even not offer version what it was Ukrainian provocation to fire to Poland at time of Russian attack.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

No, I think the logical and rational thing. Russia is running out of precision guided missiles.

Hell, Russia went and fired off over 100 missiles into Ukraine today. Good hunch that those two missiles that hit Poland were Russian. Hell, Russia has proven itself so inept it can't even feed its own soldiers, so some dude getting the coordinates of a missile strike wrong isn't exactly unexpected.

Liked

===Russia went and fired off over 100 missiles into Ukraine today===

85 Matt, 85

===Russia is running out of precision guided missiles=== With less precision missiles there will be much more causalities in Ukraine than 1 per 85 hits.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

From reports I'm seeing, crater was too big for it to be an air defense missile. Most likely at least a 400kg war head (ie. Russian cruise missile).

Liked

From reports I'm seeing, crater was too big for it to be an air defense missile. Most likely at least a 400kg war head (ie. Russian cruise missile).
    Poland missile ‘unlikely’ to have been fired from Russia, Biden says
    US president says trajectory of missile suggests it was not launched by Russian forces waging war in Ukraine but will await results of investigation
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sia-biden-says

AP: Three U.S. officials said preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian one amid the crushing salvo against Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure Tuesday.

Reuters: Biden said Ukraine air defence missile responsible for Poland blast - NATO source

Liked

I thought you couldn’t see because you were blind. Has your vision been miraculously restored?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    I thought you couldn’t see because you were blind. Has your vision been miraculously restored?

No, there's this really cool thing about going blind. Your ears still happen to work just fine.

Are we really going down this path again?

Liked

No, there's this really cool thing about going blind. Your ears still happen to work just fine.

Are we really going down this path again?
    In which case you could have said “From reports I’m hearing, crater was too big for it to be an air defence missile”

Liked

So Moses, is this cool with you? In order to get rid of all the Nazis, just freeze 41 million people to death, including women and children?

Cool with you?

Liked

So Moses, is this cool with you? In order to get rid of all the Nazis, just freeze 41 million people to death, including women and children?

Cool with you?
    It is Zelenskiy's and Western choice. I wrote warns about coming winter half of year ago. Ukraine has possibility to stop it - just agree to peace talk. Instead of it Zelenskiy issued and signed presidential order what forbids peace talks with Russia. Well - it is Ukrainian choice. Why Russia (or me) should worry about Ukrainians more than their own government and president?

Powerplants are legal military targets by Hague convention.

I wrote warns what end is unavoidable. 145:25. Do you remember your answers?
    It is your fault - your support of Nazi regime made current situation possible.

P.S. There is no 41 million long time already. People started to run from country as soon, as Nazi came to power in 2014, after coup. Before 2022 there was 2.5 Ukrainian migrants from Ukraine in Russia. Before 2022 there was about 3 millions of Ukrainian migrants in Poland. To the start of war there was about 25 millions of Ukrainian citizens in Ukraine. I think number is about 20-22 millions now, of which about 5-6 millions are living on joined to Russia territories.

P.P.S. Matt, where you was 8 years when Ukraine shelled and bombed East of Ukraine? Where you was when 7 winters they "just freeze millions of people including women and children"? Where you was when in 2014 Ukrainian nationalists cutted electricity and water supply of Crimea?