Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: For those who can't ( be bothered) doing the whole Asia trip thing just now Gran Canaria was nice last week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

For those who can't ( be bothered) doing the whole Asia trip thing just now Gran Canaria was nice last week

So for those of us who for Covid / cash or just plain laziness reasons can't or wont be bothered doing the whole travelling to Asia thing with all the hassles involved therein just now but still maybe want a bit of a break dont forget that there's always Gran Canaria handy for a short break.

In general you're usually fairly sure of some nice winter sun and temperatures of 21/22 degrees and up and plently of "fun" if you wanted it (albeit not with cute Thai guys of course, although I did see more cute Asians there this year than ever noticed before). But there were certainly plenty of middle ages white guys / "bear" types if that's your thing in situated in and and around the Yumbo Centre and at the gay / naked beaches and the "sand dunes" ( for fun) etc.

I was there with my bf / his parents and a few friends to celebrate my 53rd birthday so I was of course behaving myself impeccably like the proper angel that I am of course so no funny business for me this trip ( as thankfully those such guys aren't my thing anyway - well, usually :-)

So all all joking aside it was a nice break, with all bars and restaurants fully open and busy ( mainly serving until midnight / 1am at least), with plently of day time shopping opportunities in the outlet malls and with good beaches dotted around with nice scenery to take in if you decide to hire a car to drive around the island etc - and yes for those wanting it plently of gay guys out drinking / fucking / on Grindr and in the Yumbo centre etc.

So, Thailand if course it's not, but for a quick week away, with no covid quarantine issues required ( although one of our trip members did actually pick up covid while there and only picked it up on testing on their arrival back home !) and with it being a cheap 3 / 4 hour flight within Europe it was a handy short break option and enough to provide some much needed winter sun for me.
    IMG_5559.jpgIMG_5588.jpgIMG_5590.jpgIMG_5591.jpgIMG_5599.jpgIMG_5616.jpg

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 30th, 2022), arsenal (January 30th, 2022), goji (January 30th, 2022), Jellybean (January 30th, 2022), Ninodf1 (January 29th, 2022), Ruthrieston (January 30th, 2022)