Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Music Volume: When will they ever learn ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Music Volume: When will they ever learn ?

I made a brief visit to Boyztown on Friday.
    Just 3 bars were open: Castro, Serene and BBB.

The noise level in the soi was rather high, so I did a quick survey and picked a seat at BBB away from the loudspeaker.
    They had a show with 3 handsome young men, smartly dressed, a lady boy and then a couple of lady men. Good of them for continuing to make an effort and having the 3 smartly dressed lads.

I counted a maximum of 43 customers across all 3 bars. That's counting everyone at a table as a customer, so this may include some staff.
    As the music was too loud, I decided to make it 42 customers. Walking away, the volume was reasonable by the time I got to the entrance to The Penthouse and it was still audible 2 sois away. Now I can't claim the volume was ridiculous, but it was certainly unpleasant, even after I made sure I wasn't in front of the speaker. I suspect that if they cut the volume by 30%, they would lose no customers and gain quite a few.
    Or do the expats and the handful of long term tourists like loud music ?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 22nd, 2022), Oliver2 (January 21st, 2022)