Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Thai Boy

Liked

Re: A Thai Boy

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    I hope you guys are all really close friends that just enjoy hassling each other for fun.

otherwise a newby like me is afraid to post for fear of creating hate and discontent.
    Participation here is made far easier after identifying the trolls amd hydras, then putting them on ignore.
    After that we have the likes of MFAS, who seems to be getting more confused and irrational every year.
    Also insulting other members when he feels like it, as he has nothing constructive to add.

The board rules do not permit personal attacks, however enforcement of those rules is lenient. With the obvious consequences that you have identified.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (January 23rd, 2022), Manforallseasons (January 23rd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post

I hope you guys are all really close friends that just enjoy hassling each other for fun...

otherwise a newby like me is afraid to post for fear of creating hate and discontent.
    We thrive on hate and discontent - so don't ever let that stop you from posting.

Some of us are in fact good friends, but we are never deterred from our favorite pastime of ripping each other to threads if given half a chance.

So go ahead and post at free-will...and don't be such a pussy....just kidding!

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (January 23rd, 2022)

Liked

Might I suggest you start with a sure fire winner maump. Post endless media links regarding absolutely ANYTHING to do with the virus in the Gay Thailand Forum. The custom here is for every member to start a new thread every time. And because the numbers of posts were SO huge even the squirrels couldn't be bothered to tidy it all up.

So for example...case numbers rise in Burma then post a link to this very interesting fact in the Gay Thailand Forum. That's OK. But..do not under any circimstances post ANY photos of Burmese boys as that is against the rules. Unless the Burmese boys are in Thailand and then you can. I think.

Half of this post should probably be moved to the squirrel discussion section.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Might I suggest you start with a sure fire winner maump. Post endless media links regarding absolutely ANYTHING to do with the virus in the Gay Thailand Forum. The custom here is for every member to start a new thread every time. And because the numbers of posts were SO huge even the squirrels couldn't be bothered to tidy it all up.

Half of this post should probably be moved to the squirrel discussion section.
    Possibly you have been locked up for too long, and your skin has worn a little thin.

Even Dickens was edited, and I expect he threw a tantrum too.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

snotface (January 24th, 2022), StevieWonders (January 24th, 2022)

Liked

It's past your bedtime Pops. Pip pip..