Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot News... NOW "The True Story can now be told"

Ozone, you say? Wasn't that the place that former police officer Botting gushed over in a post many months ago?

What possibly could he have liked so much about the place that the real police might have objected to?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Hot News the others wont tell you.

Thanks for the news.

Whatever happens to the Forest Bar has to be an improvement. I think I actually spotted a farang sitting in that place once in the past 7 years.

No surprise about the changing of hands at Euroboys and Kboys...just part of the cyclic rotation of owners we've seen so many times in the past. The venues won't change...just the color of their signs.

Any news on the final look (venue) of the Sports Bar???

wrong wrong

the term is hebephile..for those who like adolescents.
    pedophiles are feet lovers..
    peodophiles like pre-pubescent children. :idea:

You are wrong

So which dictionary are you using Thaiwonon?
    From www.dictionary.com

pedophile = An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.
    pederast = A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.

There are no entries for peodophile or hebephile.

A pederast (paederast) is an adult male who searches for or carries out a homosexual act with a young man or a youth post pubity.
    A paedophile is an adult of either sex who is attracted to CHILDREN of either sex. Strictly such children are pre-pubity, but the tendency today is to regard those who are attracted to young people below the age of 16 (in the UK as example; even 18 in Thailand with a following wind) as paedophiles and such a label is seized upon by the gutter press. One poor man currently has been hauled through the press in the UK as a monster because, 20 years ago, he had a light-weight relationship with a pupil of 15 (a girl) who he later married and had a family with. Such niceties do not bother the press. Just think Romeo and Juliet would have been arrested as sex offenders, he being a pervert into the bargain. The original Greek (they had a word for everything) is used as a label according to the generation in which we swim, eased and twisted according to the norm of the day.

I am not sure ('the term is hebephile..for those who like adolescents.'
    ) hebephile is used in that way, though Hebe was the goddess of youth and spring. The difference here is that hebephile does not have a sexual connetation

[quote]Pedophile is guys or girls who love to seek out and have sex with children 15 or under...[quote]

In that case, almost all 15 year olds are pedophiles by your definition. Volitional acts are not harmful to the mind. Only force is.

Liked

The term for those attracted to adolescents is

ephebephile or hebephile.

I'm using the dictionary of my experience

although I did have the wrong spelling of paedophile.

www.dictionary.com is incorrect and demonstrates the fallacy of the internet and also shows that whoever compiles it limits their education to The Sun newspaper..pedophile is a word no longer in use but it's original meaning was used to describe those who love feet..but it was co-opted by ignorant "journalists" and repeated ad-hoc by a gullible public who think if it's in the newspapers it must be true.

These words are not an age thing..but relate to pre or pro pubetry.

hence a hebephile is one who likes pro-pubescent boys/girls

and a paedophile one who likes pre-pubescent

and a pederast is someone like Alexander the Great :cyclops:

Liked

Re: I'm using the dictionary of my experience

Quote Originally Posted by thaiwonon
    although I did have the wrong spelling of paedophile.

www.dictionary.com is incorrect and demonstrates the fallacy of the internet and also shows that whoever compiles it limits their education to The Sun newspaper..pedophile is a word no longer in use but it's original meaning was used to describe those who love feet..but it was co-opted by ignorant "journalists" and repeated ad-hoc by a gullible public who think if it's in the newspapers it must be true.

These words are not an age thing..but relate to pre or pro pubetry.

hence a hebephile is one who likes pro-pubescent boys/girls

and a paedophile one who likes pre-pubescent

and a pederast is someone like Alexander the Great :cyclops:
    Do you mean "post-pubescent" (i.e., adolescent) rather than "pro-pubescent?" 'Propubescent' doesn't seem to appear in any dictionary I consulted, although it does appear in Google searches in connection with weight training and body building. If you do mean "pro-pubescent," what does it mean - muscle-bound twinks?

yes i mean post-pubescent

another slip..but i suppose a hebephile would be pro post-pubescent as well :cyclopsani: