Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Laos is opening!

  1. #1
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,185
    Liked
    1140

    Laos is opening!

    Not sure if you guys have seen the news, but Laos is opening come Jan 1st. Fuck me, has this ever been a long wait. I finally get to go see my guy.

    Oh, and Leo finally gets to leave his abusive relationship, so that'll be cool.


  2. User who gave Like to post:

    Ruthrieston (December 27th, 2021)

  3. #2
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Not sure if you guys have seen the news, but Laos is opening come Jan 1st. Fuck me, has this ever been a long wait. I finally get to go see my guy.

    Oh, and Leo finally gets to leave his abusive relationship, so that'll be cool.
    Do keep up Matt - I posted this a week ago but the Mods think so little of Laos that they moved it to "Everything Else" - https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...-good-for-Laos. On the other hand it's tourists on guided tours only, and it was announced before Thailand suspended Test & Go (or, as it's known among my friends Touch & Go)

  4. #3
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,185
    Liked
    1140

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Sorry, I'm a little busy, and can't keep up with every single post you make on SGT.

    I know it's a little touch and go, as is everything at this point. As long as I can get though the border, I'll be good.

    Can't wait to give my guy a hug, that's going to be awesome.

  5. #4
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Sorry, I'm a little busy, and can't keep up with every single post you make on SGT.

    I know it's a little touch and go, as is everything at this point. As long as I can get though the border, I'll be good.

    Can't wait to give my guy a hug, that's going to be awesome.
    Although not a parent I really do know how limited the attention span is of the average 10 year old - and you're very average

  6. #5
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,185
    Liked
    1140

    Re: Laos is opening!

    I didn't know 2 years was a short attention span, but ok.

  7. #6
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,185
    Liked
    1140

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Although not a parent I really do know how limited the attention span is of the average 10 year old - and you're very average

    Too bad you never adopted, because then you might not be such a prick all the time.

  8. #7
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Too bad you never adopted, because then you might not be such a prick all the time.
    As Alice Roosevelt Longsworth said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me"

  9. #8
    Forum's veteran dinagam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Liked
    673

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick...

  10. #9
    Forum's veteran arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7,282
    Liked
    3369

    Re: Laos is opening!

    "Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick..."

    Whose? Matt's white one or SW's/Sglad's/frequent's old age one.

  11. #10
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Laos is opening!

    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "Be mindful not to sit on his walking stick..."

    Whose? Matt's white one or SW's/Sglad's/frequent's old age one.
    Mine is a zimmer frame

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Sawatdee Network is the set of websites for (and about) gay community of Thailand, travelers and tourists in Thailand and in South East Asia.
Please visit us at:
2004-2017 © Sawatdee Gay Thailand - Sawatdee Network