Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who can explain?

Liked

Re: Who can explain?

It is relevant. Up to you...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Same here. In my layman opinion, Covid is just a hyped annual common flu and without all that testing, nobody would notice a difference between Covid and no Covid.
    You’ve got your PhD in medicine from where?

3. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (January 4th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Uranus View Post
    You’ve got your PhD in medicine from where?
    When Christian clearly states that he's expressing a layman opinion, why would he need a PhD in medicine ?

I'm also not claiming to have a PhD in medicine, but I can count and am used to working with data.

1 I checked a 6 month period in 2021 and flu or pneumonia appeared on more UK death certificates than COVID.
    2 AFTER vaccination, it seems the COVID death rate will be comparable with a bad flu season.
    3 Life expectancy has been improving for decades. Covid is setting it back about 5 years, perhaps slightly more if we're pessimistic. However, we still have better life expectancy than at the start of the 21st century.
    4 Omicron has a lower hospitalisation ratio than Delta. Most people are now vaccinated.

Therefore, it's time to stop all these crazy restrictions and allow people to live as normal. Those who don't like that can choose to isolate themselves, rather than expect others to do so.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 28th, 2021), christianpfc (December 29th, 2021), DoubleDutch (December 30th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

not so sure that covid is that harmless...irrespective of what reaspn /cause has been written on their death certificates if we look at simple raw data, so deaths/million people.... the death rate hasd increased since covid arrived......that is the only common factor...and this in countries with good record keeping...

Liked

Death with covid is not the same as death due to covid... too many deaths associated with grossly obese citizens, not to mention the chronic debilities related to alcohol on the body and mind...all being tallied together when policy makers heavily influence scientific studies and data manipulation in connivance with big pharmas and political elites.
    Let's see how the current moronic variant will expose the falsehood...

8. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (January 1st, 2022)

Liked

I know of quite a few people who were exceptionally healthy but could not survive covid. There’s much more too it on a genetic level, and it will take years of research to find out the cause of discrepancies in the covid mortality

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (December 29th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 29th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Death with covid is not the same as death due to covid... too many deaths associated with grossly obese citizens, not to mention the chronic debilities related to alcohol on the body and mind...
    That’s no way to talk about our Pattaya membership

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Same here. In my layman opinion, Covid is just a hyped annual common flu and without all that testing, nobody would notice a difference between Covid and no Covid.
    Christian, can you provide statistics that back up your claims regarding Covid.

Liked

I just flew in from Mexico a few days ago. Yes, there’s not a lot of chatter about Covid, because the bigger impact is what it’s doing to people’s lives economically. Of course, I didn’t poll the people down there, but I know quite a few nationals and I’ve met very few that haven’t had it already. I’m not sure if having it once gives the best immunity, but our health officials in Canada seem to be saying now, getting the more transmissible but less severe Omicron might be the next best defence to getting more potent strains of the virus, down the road.

Surfcrest

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 29th, 2021), StevieWonders (December 29th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dinagam...thank you for supporting the truth...as u rightly pointed out in a roundabout way the common denominator is covid....lung issues/ashma/diabetes/overweight/weak immune system + covid=probable death