Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who can explain?

Liked

Who can explain?

I am far from a conspiracy thinker but the world just doesn't make sense to me. What's going on in Asia and Europe? All the lockdowns and whatnot. I've been to Mexico in Aug en Sep of this year. Nothing needed to get into the country, not even a test. Partying in clubs like crazy! Now, a few months later and things are even more open than before.

It just blows my mind.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 28th, 2021), DoubleDutch (January 1st, 2022), goji (December 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Who can explain?

...not to generalise....but they do seem to br a robust people....lot younger and live in challenging enviornment....or maybe all the compromiused/old omes doed...it did hit Mexico very heavily earlier on

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    I am far from a conspiracy thinker but the world just doesn't make sense to me. What's going on in Asia and Europe? All the lockdowns and whatnot. I've been to Mexico in Aug en Sep of this year. Nothing needed to get into the country, not even a test. Partying in clubs like crazy! Now, a few months later and things are even more open than before.

It just blows my mind.
    Different countries tried different approaches. Apart from killing off everyone in their aged care homes some would argue the Swedes took the right approach for a First World country, at least until Delta came along. I guess there’s several PhD topics we can expect to see in the next few years

Liked

Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...its soros I'd be concerned about...

Liked

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

That piece is a right old load of bollocks and totally ignores slavery, the inquisition, all empires, the British East India Company, the Dutch East India Company, France in S.E Asia, WW2, The Holocaust, the Soviet Union, all religions and plenty more. You don't gotta buy a Tesler, you don't gotta buy from Amazon and you don't gotta join Facebook etc.

9. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (December 26th, 2021)

Liked

Not only is it bollocks, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic.

Liked

I'm pretty sure it's just a case of nobody knows...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post

It just blows my mind.
    Same here. In my layman opinion, Covid is just a hyped annual common flu and without all that testing, nobody would notice a difference between Covid and no Covid.

Dinagam, could you post links instead of screenshots, and think if it it's relevant to the subject of the thread before posting?

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (January 1st, 2022), mr giggles (January 4th, 2022)