Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: On love, lust and boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: On love, lust and boys

Here is a lengthy article I came across while researching Sunee Plaza which gives a good description of life some 10 years ago. I am only including the first paragraph with a link to the remaining, wonderful sleaze.Those were the days; worth reading.

THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2009
    Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, Thailand
    PATTAYA, THAILAND has an air of seduction to it. The reputation is one of sin and sleaze, and I went there to find out if that was true. What I found amazed me. Plenty of both the qualities I’ve just mentioned, but a great deal of fun, frivolity, good humour and just plain good times. If I were designing paradise, I’d look little further than here for my model. The boys will welcome you as they did me. I’d like to take you with me on just one evening’s tour.

“Come inside sir new boy sexy boy big cock.”

http://gaytravelorg.blogspot.com/200...-thailand.html

Francois no longer drives motorbikes, but when he did, he always wore a helmet.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 25th, 2021), Manforallseasons (December 24th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 25th, 2021), Smiles (December 25th, 2021)