FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: On love, lust and boys

Liked

Re: On love, lust and boys

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Who might he be?
    Dodger or arsenal?
    one would hope that neither of them would be guilty of the fashion faux pas of socks with slip-on sandals!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 24th, 2021), dinagam (December 24th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 25th, 2021)

Liked

"one would hope that neither of them would be guilty of the fashion faux pas of socks with slip-on sandals!"

Exactly. Plus the 'gentleman' au natural is riding pillion whereas The Dodge and arsenal both pilot the vehicle so it's more likely to be a non bike rider. Francois or Christian perhaps..

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (December 24th, 2021), Dodger (December 25th, 2021)

Liked

Here is a lengthy article I came across while researching Sunee Plaza which gives a good description of life some 10 years ago. I am only including the first paragraph with a link to the remaining, wonderful sleaze.Those were the days; worth reading.

THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2009
    Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, Thailand
    PATTAYA, THAILAND has an air of seduction to it. The reputation is one of sin and sleaze, and I went there to find out if that was true. What I found amazed me. Plenty of both the qualities I’ve just mentioned, but a great deal of fun, frivolity, good humour and just plain good times. If I were designing paradise, I’d look little further than here for my model. The boys will welcome you as they did me. I’d like to take you with me on just one evening’s tour.

“Come inside sir new boy sexy boy big cock.”

http://gaytravelorg.blogspot.com/200...-thailand.html

Francois no longer drives motorbikes, but when he did, he always wore a helmet.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 25th, 2021), Manforallseasons (December 24th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 25th, 2021), Smiles (December 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

art...definiely art....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

You have to admire Dodger he is the ultimate optimist, some say when avoiding a lump of dog shit on the sidewalk good God, Dodger says did you ever see a lump of shit like that?
    I have little patience for people who are overly optimistic, and even less patience for those who are overly pessimistic. The former being people who have a hard time grasping reality – and the latter being people who can’t handle reality.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (December 25th, 2021)

Liked

What a great post !!
    I can relate to much of it ( inc the "in flagrante delicto" part ,twice)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....have always had totally open relationships...so no issues with simultaneous multiple partners...nonsense really...love and lust are not the same thing....vast majority of my well proiportioned lightly muscled bubbled butted sex partners are good for one thing only...and its not their poersonality or intellect....

Liked

"Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, Thailand
    PATTAYA, THAILAND has an air of seduction to it. The reputation is one of sin and sleaze, and I went there to find out if that was true. What I found amazed me. Plenty of both the qualities I’ve just mentioned, but a great deal of fun, frivolity, good humour and just plain good times. If I were designing paradise, I’d look little further than here for my model. The boys will welcome you as they did me. I’d like to take you with me on just one evening’s tour.

“Come inside sir new boy sexy boy big cock.”"

There were maybe 40 go go bars and dotted around the city too. Sunee, Boyztown, Soi Yensabbai, Soi VC, Jontien Complex, Walking Street, Day Night and even one off of Soi Bukaeow. Most of them have gone now and if UNESCO had an ounce of backbone they'd list the few remaining ones as World Heritage sites. Out of the ashes of this assault on fun we only need a few weary of life citizens to bite the bullet and head east for a new life to maybe get it into double figures.

13. 5 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (December 29th, 2021), Dodger (December 29th, 2021), goji (December 29th, 2021), llz (December 30th, 2021), Oliver2 (December 29th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The boys will welcome you as they did me.
    One of the best features of Thailand as a gay destination is the guys' friendly welcome. We are always greeted with a smile.

No attitude, no judging, few inhibitions - just out to have a good time and make a buck. Everything is so matter-of-fact and relaxing.

And of course, we can have fun in a very safe environment with no fear of being harassed or mugged.

It doesn't get any better than that.

15. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 29th, 2021), Aux1010 (December 30th, 2021), daydreamer (December 30th, 2021), Dodger (December 29th, 2021), goji (December 29th, 2021), llz (December 30th, 2021), Oliver2 (December 29th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 29th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When I first accepted my sexuality in my mid-forties, I travelled to many paces recommended to me as being full of willing young guys, eager to make my acquaintance...for money.

I tried a number of European cities, of which only Amsterdam provided much to my satisfaction. At a high price, too. I went to both North and sub-Saharan Africa and had some interesting experiences, some of which I now realise were dangerous.

Thailand was the post- coital recommendation by a cute employee of Blue Boy in Amsterdam, while we were using -up fifteen minutes of our rigidly- timed one hour..

There is, as others have said, , no comparison with anywhere else I know, not just because Thai guys are often deliciously cute, many keeping their looks into maturity, but because they are brought-up to charm and to respect older men. And Thailand is an environment which has never seemed threatening nor even disapproving. And that includes non-tourist parts of the country where we have stayed together.

17. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 29th, 2021), christianpfc (December 31st, 2021), daydreamer (December 30th, 2021), llz (December 30th, 2021)