List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do these reports have any scientific basis or are they fake news?

Liked

Do these reports have any scientific basis or are they fake news?

Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What would you do for a booster?

Do we really have to read such dangerous drivel - I thought I was on facebook there for a minute.

3. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 14th, 2021), francois (December 13th, 2021), goji (December 13th, 2021), Khor tose (December 15th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But hey if we're really going to start posting random "news" articles......how about the likes of this one......

"Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvaccinated, says Oxford scientist. Prof Sir Andrew Pollard says most of those infected who are fully vaccinated will experience only mild symptoms.The “ongoing horror” of patients gasping for breath in hospital is now “largely restricted” to people who are unvaccinated"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ford-scientist

OR

"In hospital, Covid-19 has largely become a disease of the unvaccinated. The man in his 20s who had always watched what he ate, worked out in the gym, was too healthy to ever catch Covid badly. The 48-year-old who never got round to making the appointment. The person in their 50s whose friend had side-effects. The woman who wanted to wait for more evidence. The young pregnant lady worried about the effect on her baby.

The 60-year-old, brought to hospital with oxygen saturations of 70% by the ambulance that he initially called for his partner, who had died by the time it arrived; both believed that the drug companies bribed the government to get the vaccine approved."
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-wearing-thin

Or course I could go on posting such stories all day as the benefits of being vaccinated, both for the individual AND for society in general are now a PROVEN scientific FACT and for most people they dont feel the need to massage their own ego to make them feel superior in arguing that basic point - which would be fine and I'd usually let slide except for the fact those same people are spreading such ridiculous misinformation that it's actually likely to do damage to other people now who buy into their conspiracy shit and so it hurts society at large ! And for those who think like that and are offended at my words - I dont care - I'm just tried listening to the likes of the "I know a person who got sick a week after taking his booster and his leg feel off crap"

5. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (December 14th, 2021)

Liked

Liked

Re: Do these reports have any scientific basis or are they fake news?

Delete
    Last edited by a447; December 13th, 2021 at 21:04.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dinagam posted
    "The Vaccine Death Report - by David Sorensen."

Holy god....of ALL the people and articles you might have used to push on some of the crazy conspriacy ideas there you went straight to the main source of crazy in going for David Sorensen I see lol - I mean honestly, have you even read some of the stuff he comes out with or who he is and what he beleives (about everything, not just re Covid) - I mean you're either trolling us or seriously out of whack yourself if you take ANYTHING that guys says as even remotely credible. Here's a quick answer from Quora as to who your "expert" David Sorensen is - as I said before it would nearly be funny if it weren't so serious that some ordinary people might be fooled into not getting vaccinated after reading his CRAP.

From Quora
    "David Sorensen is an Evangelical preacher and young-earth Creationist who was a White House aide under Donald Trump until he was forced to resign amid reports that he beat both his wives and a girlfriend. After leaving the Trump administration, he founded “Stop World Control,” a conspiracy theory organization and Web site that he advertises as, quote, “a platform for the voices of many freedom warriors who will not be led to the slaughter.”

Stop World Control is a site dedicated to putting forward the idea that COVID-19 is a hoax, there is no such disease, there is no coronavirus, and the entire epidemic is being staged by members of the New World Order who are creating a fake vaccine that, again I quote, “can alter our DNA, turning us into hybrids. The plans are to connect humans to artificial intelligence and global control networks. This is the start of transhumanism, turning us into HUMANS 2.0"

I could go on, there's MUCH MUCH more that describes his level of crazy all over the internet - but I'm guessing you already know that anyway and either are happy to ignore it or are actually just trolling for fun ( which on a serious topic like this is questionable to say the least).

To quote a we;l used phrase by the crazies out there of late - I seriously suggest that you go and "do your own research" as if you're following the utterings of the likes of the idiot you posted about above you on very shaky ground indeed when it comes to both "facts" and actually even SANITY !

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 14th, 2021), francois (December 14th, 2021), Khor tose (December 15th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 14th, 2021)

Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhhh OK so you ARE trolling then - ok, got it. Enjoy,

Liked

Speaking of fake news, anyone been watching Thailand's case numbers over the last while? I think Thailand might be doctoring the data just a tad here with hopes of reviving tourism.

Steady decline, down to 2800 today. All the while, almost every other country on the planet is having huge increases, regardless of how well their population is vaccinated.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    anyone been watching Thailand's case numbers over the last while? .
    Case numbers ?? Cases of WHAT !? What are you talking about, sure there's nothing to have cases OF ! My god man have you not been reading Digagam's detailed loaded posts above - there IS no COVI, it doesn't EXIST ! For god sake man please try and keep up, it's people like you who are perpetuating these stories with all your nonsense about cases and vaccines when there's people like Digagam there slogging away trying to get the truth out to you and all you're doing is making his job in doing that even harder !!! Very irresponsible of you i must say !