Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What would you do for a booster?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What would you do for a booster?

[QUOTE=goji;285730]I expect your immune system will be nicely tuned up after 3 vaccines and a dose of live vaccine.

Yep, thats one plus point for sure as I wouldn't fancy picking this up WITHOUT any vaccines in my system to minimise the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Anyone who has a few years ahead of them is likely to get COVID quite a few times, so I think we had better get used to the idea and live with it.
    And again yep I think you're probably right there too - so again anyone who's thinking of "braving it out" in not having their vaccine ( for whatever non medical reason) I would urge that they perhaps re think that idea as instead of it BEING something that's inconvenient and something to just take care with for a week or two it could well end up as something more serious and THATS the reason to get vaccinated IMHO.

As an aside to this my partner has tested negative in all of the lateral flow tests that he's taken up right up until now. He's a health care worker so has been very cautious re all of that ( as had I actually) so he's just left to got for a PCR test ( what a way to spend bloody Christmas day :-( ) so it will be interesting to see it's result.

I'd mentioned I'd taken 4 lateral flow tests and was wondering were they just totally useless but purely to test that theory I've now taken two since my PCR result and both did come back positive so it seems they DO actually work and it seems that my PCR test was just well timed to catch it early and there may have been a few days incubation period from picking it up to it showing on any test ( not that it makes much difference).

The scarier thing is reaction of friends who i'd been with over the week when I've quietly called them to suggest they go get a test and perhaps at the least keep away from older people for the 24hrs until they get the result ( Christmas aside ) to get a flat "Na, fuck it, Im going on out, i dont care" - and whilst I get the whole "oh life has to get going stuff" to deny there is a physical issue and a virus that IS doing the rounds, that we dont know much about right now, is to me at the least irresponsible and more of them just being totally selfish cunts towards the rest of their friends, family and society in general. But that's on them I guess - while they're possibly busy out there infecting god knows how many other people with their "I know better / I just dont give a fuck attitude" :-(

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (December 25th, 2021)