List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What would you do for a booster?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: What would you do for a booster?

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Why not? They recommend disinfectants (which contain alcohol) and hand sanitizers with a MINIMUM of 60% alcohol.

So if alcohol gets rid of germs on work surfaces and your hands then surely it will work on your throat too?!
    As I recall the “protect yourself from COVID by washing your hands and avoid touching surfaces” was advice based on an incorrect assumption that this coronavirus was similar to the Spanish flu. It isn’t so all of that advice is irrelevant

However I do have a friend who swears by snorting Listerine. No, I don’t know how he does it either and I’ve no wish to find out

Liked

If you think listerine kills Covid, you should take Trump's advice and just drink some Clorox while you're at it.

Could have been mouthwash.... or his immune system, one or the other.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=gerefan2;285757So if alcohol gets rid of germs on work surfaces and your hands then surely it will work on your throat too?![/QUOTE]

Having been "on it" all day Im all for that and am wondering ! is there a government grant I can get to help for research purposes perhaps ! :-)

PS for the avoidance of doubt I've had to type this message slowly and with one eye closed :-)

Happy Christmas to one and all !

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (December 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 26th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Having been "on it" all day Im all for that and am wondering ! is there a government grant I can get to help for research purposes perhaps ! :-)

PS for the avoidance of doubt I've had to type this message slowly and with one eye closed :-)

Happy Christmas to one and all !
    I'm with you. If alcohol keeps me immune from Covid, then I'm pretty sure I'm good to go, haha.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm with you. If alcohol keeps me immune from Covid, then I'm pretty sure I'm good to go, haha.
    Another ignorant post from the Forum 10 year old

https://www.studyfinds.org/listerine...ctivate-covid/

https://www.rutgers.edu/news/certain...s-transmission

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Another ignorant post from the Forum 10 year old

Don't be stupid, Listerine doesn't cure a lung infection.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

read an article about some over the counter nasal spray that was effective at reducing the covid virus...so dont rule out anectodal stories about listerine

Liked

Listerine can help just a little bit: it can kill viruses what just landed into your mouth before they will intrude into your body. But for protection you should use listerine every few minutes and you should breath by mouth only.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Listerine is strongly recommended for active people like this naughty Santa Klaus...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    So if alcohol gets rid of germs on work surfaces and your hands then surely it will work on your throat too?!
    Trust me I put that theory to the test and then some last night and actually I do feel a bit better today ( albeit as hung over as hell of course ! :-)

As an aside my partners PCR result arrived by email half an hour ago and perhaps unsurprisingly it seems for once I DID give him something original and something he's never had before for Christmas this year as he too has now tested positive, thankfully him with no symptoms so far anyway it seems.

Knowing him as I do though I will now be soon expecting a full range of drama queen "Im terrribly sick you know" acts to follow shortly lol - ha he knows he's playing it to the wrong gallery there though as my sympathy levels with him re the likes of that are usually close to around zero at the best of times as I've heard it all so many times before of course ! :-)