List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya is Back - and Ready to Rock!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya is Back - and Ready to Rock!

With most of the bars in Jomtien Complex now reopened (again), as well as a few in Boyztown, Sunee Plaza, and Walking Street, the fuse is lit.

Let's hope it stays that way.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 18th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

….
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 17th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 18th, 2021)

Liked

If and when the new variant arrives and stops everybody's sexual fun can we rename it omnicondom?

6. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (December 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

HOT OFF THE PRESS.

I just received word from a reliable source that Nice Boys Gogo reopened last night - with a half-dozen boys inside - shirtless - sitting on the stage.

Doesn't the fat lady who's been singing the Sunee Swan Song for the past 10 years know when to shut up?

ROCK-ON SUNEE!!!

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (December 21st, 2021), christianpfc (December 18th, 2021), dab69 (December 18th, 2021), Kenny (December 18th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 19th, 2021)

Liked

"Doesn't the fat lady who's been singing the Sunee Swan Song for the past 10 years know when to shut up?"
    I understand the fat lady works as MFAS housekeeper and sings Time to Say Goodbye every morning.

Just kidding.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (December 18th, 2021), goji (December 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "Doesn't the fat lady who's been singing the Sunee Swan Song for the past 10 years know when to shut up?"
    I understand the fat lady works as MFAS housekeeper and sings Time to Say Goodbye every morning.

Just kidding.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVfbylUU-M

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (December 18th, 2021), Ruthrieston (December 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How dare you mock the greatest composer who ever lived, Richard Wagner, and the finest opera ever composed, Gotterdammerung?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    HOT OFF THE PRESS.

I just received word from a reliable source that Nice Boys Gogo reopened last night - with a half-dozen boys inside - shirtless - sitting on the stage.

Doesn't the fat lady who's been singing the Sunee Swan Song for the past 10 years know when to shut up?

ROCK-ON SUNEE!!!
    Dodger, I hope you go there with or without the seamstress and report back soon, without doubt you are a ‘reliable source “. You sing the praises of “rock on” but do you actually go in the evenings to any of these places where “rock on” happens as you have appointed yourself the head of the Pattaya gay venue chamber of commerce?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    You sing the praises of “rock on” but do you actually go in the evenings to any of these places where “rock on” happenes?
    How about you MFAS ?

Some of us tourists have managed a drink (or more) in Jomtien, Sunee and Boyztown. I've not yet seen a Gogo bar open for indoor service yet, but the last evening visit to Sunee was 2 nights ago.

I note that at least 3 of the bars at the bottom of Jomtien have SHA certification. In one case, I heard the police came by a couple of days ago, checked the SHA certification, checked the restaurant license and were satisfied.

16. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    How about you MFAS ?

Some of us tourists have managed a drink (or more) in Jomtien, Sunee and Boyztown. I've not yet seen a Gogo bar open for indoor service yet, but the last evening visit to Sunee was 2 nights ago.
    Frankly, without a good reason as I am not a tourist I have all the time in the world to come and go when and where I chose however, I have an excellent idea of what to expect in the complex and Nice Boys, neither which at this point have reason enough to go…..The complex has always been on my no go list, if I want to see geriatrics and fem gay boys the streets around Tukcom have no shortage but Nice Boys if things remain somewhat lax could after a month or so depending on the owner’s ability to get some fresh meat be of great interest though, sadly getting new boys has never been their strong point.