List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya is Back - and Ready to Rock!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya is Back - and Ready to Rock!

Ah, but we oldies remember certain bars- usually the smaller ones- where the guys actually danced, energetically, photogenically and erotically. Joys denied to our younger contributors.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (February 8th, 2022), Dodger (January 9th, 2022), francois (January 10th, 2022)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    All the bars have to do is open 4 hours earlier than normal until this restriction is lifted

Most of the punters right now are +60 years old and would probably prefer the earlier hours anyway.

Any port in a storm as they say.

5. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 13th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A good idea. My early years in Pattaya, in which I was as free as a...well, a butterfly... were characterised by a four or five hour hiatus between the time spent on Jomtien Beach and my bar explorations. I'd noticed that the girlie bars were in full swing hours before our bars opened their doors and never understood why I should be denied sanuk at 1800 or 1900.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 12th, 2022), poshglasgow (January 13th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    All the bars have to do is open 4 hours earlier than normal until this restriction is lifted

Most of the punters right now are +60 years old and would probably prefer the earlier hours anyway.

Any port in a storm as they say.
    There are only a few that I know that prefer early hours; not I.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (January 15th, 2022), daydreamer (February 8th, 2022), gerefan2 (January 12th, 2022), Jellybean (January 13th, 2022), Manforallseasons (January 12th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Actually, there was a GoGo Top Man in Sunee that for a short time was run by 2 farangs that took over from the long time previous owner that tried it as an afternoon GoGo it didn’t last long.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "And just to be clear on this, I have nothing against the Chinese at all - it's the monster buses that have to go."

How naively sweet. Hahaha. Just joking Dodger. Let me tell you...All the Chinese on their tour busses is preferable to them running around unsupervised. I always smiled when ever I read complaints about Thai drivers and think 'you should have twenty minutes driving in China.' You wouldn't last that long, you'd have a crash of some sort and perhaps kill granny and her 7 year old grandson. Not because of anything you've done but she just rode out in front of your car without looking. Imagine that let loose in beautiful Bang Saray. Leave them on the busses.
    Ah, but the grandson will be spared the impact, the Jesuits having had a hand in his good fortune. "Give me the boy before he is seven and I'll show you the man..."
    'Virgo intacta, Father?'
    'No comment, my son, now go and wash your dirty mouth out and when you've done that, report to my colleague, Father Up! He'll be taking over confessions from the altar boys' least favourite colleague, Father Benny-dicked-us! '

I cannot hear God laughing, is this something to fear?

12. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (January 13th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Unfortunately, doing what we prefer is not an option right now. That being the case, you just take the best option available and roll with it.

Liked

Unfortunately, doing what we prefer is not an option right now. That being the case, you just take the best option available and roll with it.
    Doing what you want is always an option, as Nancy Regan said “Just says no”.

Liked

Unfortunately, doing what we prefer is not an option right now.
    As far as I can remember, none of the gay go-go bars ever opened in the afternoon hours. I don't know if that was because regulations did not permit it or if it simply was never tried.

As for no go-go bars in Jomtien Complex, I've never really known for sure as to why. Supposedly there is some kind of ordinance forbidding it, but I've never seen it and I don't know anyone who has. I assume the ordinance does exist or likely there would be go-go bars there. If that ordinance does exist, I'd like to know who issued it, by what authority, whether there is an expiration date, and most important - why. What would the bad part be about allowing go-go bars in Jomtien Complex?

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (January 14th, 2022)