List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well after many years I'm returning for a visit January 21.....hope something is open!

Liked

Re: Well after many years I'm returning for a visit January 21.....hope something is open!

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5 View Post
    Yes, I'm preparing the write-up of my 2 month trip to Colombia I took in August and September....
    I'm really looking forward to your write-ups. still considering Columbia and I guess Mexico. got lots hits on spoofed GPS on Grindr. price quoted was a bit high....

Liked

Re: Well after many years I'm returning for a visit January 21.....hope something is open!

Any posts regarding Colombia should be moved. Come on squirrels. Do your duty.

PS. I really don't care but rules is rules.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 30th, 2022), Patanawet (January 30th, 2022)

Liked

Getting back to the topic of a Thai trip, here's a Jomtien beach photo
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 30th, 2022)

Liked

I had no idea any of the mods were hanging out in Thailand at the moment!

P.S. Wish I were!

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

The squirrels on Jomtien beach...ahh...so cute, much cuter than our squirrels but just as concerned with their nuts as our officious quad.

I've sat in Viewpoint Cafe and simultaneously watchrd three different species of squirrel flitting about in the tree below. Here in China in 11 years I've not seen a single one..They've eaten them all.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (January 30th, 2022), GWMinUS (February 3rd, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I had no idea any of the mods were hanging out in Thailand at the moment!

P.S. Wish I were!
    I thought Christian has been posting AT LENGTH about his return to Thailand from Cambodia

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I've sat in Viewpoint Cafe and simultaneously watchrd three different species of squirrel flitting about in the tree below. Here in China in 11 years I've not seen a single one..They've eaten them all.
    I've seen grey, red, black and white squirrels here. I didn't know black squirrels existed until seeing one. I'd introduce a "black squirrel theory" at this point, but Nicholas Taleb got there first with black swans.

I'm not quite sure if white squirrels are a breed or just elderly. They do scurry up the trees at quite a pace.
    Also, it appears red squirrels may coexist with the grey ones, whereas in the UK the greys carry a virus which kills the reds. Or are the greys in the process of taking over ?

Visiting Pattaya challenges so many preconceptions.

Liked

The squirrels will probably move the posts about squirrels to a thread called 'Squirrels'. It's how it is. Rules is rules.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was surprised when P bought a pet squirrel about seven years ago at the Bangkok market. He told me that they were raised in captivity for the purpose; much cheaper than the pedigree dogs he moved on to!
    it was an affectionate little thing which squeaked happily when he came home and would jump on his shoulder while he was watching TV.
    "Toi".

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 30th, 2022), GWMinUS (February 3rd, 2022), splinter1949 (January 30th, 2022)