List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For those maybe just about to book flights - maybe wait and lets hope this DOESNT become a "thing"? :-(

Liked

Re: For those maybe just about to book flights - maybe wait and lets hope this DOESNT become a "thing"? :-(

Anyone doing a late booking ought to allow 7 days to get a Thai pass.
    Also, very little of the price should be at risk in case of cancellation. Flights can usually be moved at zero cost these days. Hotels tend to be refundable.

Liked

Re: For those maybe just about to book flights - maybe wait and lets hope this DOESNT become a "thing"? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Flights can usually be moved at zero cost these days.
    Not sure where you got that info. My flight can certainly be changed with no cost for the change. But if the base cost of the flights for the new dates is higher than what i have paid, I am stung for the difference. I believe this is true of most airlines.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Not sure where you got that info. My flight can certainly be changed with no cost for the change. But if the base cost of the flights for the new dates is higher than what i have paid, I am stung for the difference. I believe this is true of most airlines.
    I see no contradiction with what I posted. As with any transaction, if you change the product or service for one of higher value, you pay the difference.
    You have no admin cost for changing dates.

Liked

Omicron. A most uninteresting name. These science bods should take a leaf out of the roller coaster guys and start using a bit of imagination.

32 spikes/teeth, vicious, a killer and potentially species ending. Many exciting names to choose from.

Armageddon
    Assassin
    Andromeda
    Aphrodite's Bite
    Arachnid

Anyone wanna do B?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Anyone wanna do B?
    How about

The Beast ( or the Beastie if you're in Scotland)
    The Behemoth
    Beelzebub
    The Big One
    The Bullet
    The Boomerang
    The Black Death !!! ( Although I'm guessing they may say no to that one perhaps :-)
    The Ball Breaker
    The Booster! ( what fun THAT would cause in confusing people ! )

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 28th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Anyone doing a late booking ought to allow 7 days to get a Thai pass.
    If all your documentation is up to scratch you might be lucky. My boyfriend (Thai, so a little bit easier) had his within less than a minute.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gumblebee View Post
    If all your documentation is up to scratch you might be lucky. My boyfriend (Thai, so a little bit easier) had his within less than a minute.
    I got my Thailand pass the very next day (a Saturday) by logging into the application page and download the pass.

Liked

Some people get the pass immediately.
    They even offer advice on how to get it immediately, based on their sample size of 1.
    However, try following those instructions to the letter and it can still take 6 days.

So unles you really need to be quick, allow 7 days, plus a safety margin.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

My position on this is very simple: Get myself fully vaccinated (done). Use common sense when it comes to social distancing, wearing face masks, etc., and, last-but-not-least, live my life the way I see fit.
    Dodger, by fully vaccinated, exactly what does that mean? Does that include a booster shot?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Dodger, by fully vaccinated, exactly what does that mean? Does that include a booster shot?
    more than 14 day after second shot and no more than xxx days after first shot... xxx depends on country, usually it is 183 days, but may be 365
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com