Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: For those maybe just about to book flights - maybe wait and lets hope this DOESNT become a "thing"? :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: For those maybe just about to book flights - maybe wait and lets hope this DOESNT become a "thing"? :-(

I've already spent a lot of money on my March trip, much of it refundable but not all. And I did so in a spirit of defiance, knowing full well the risks. One of the reasons was that, after two years, I needed more than a vague hope that one day, sometime in the future, I'd be Thailand-bound.

By booking-up I have raised my sagging morale enormously, enabling me to endure the dark months ahead with a smile of anticipation.

Yes, I know it could end in tears but, at the moment, I'm fixated on my preparations. And feel all the better for it.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 26th, 2021), billyhouston (November 26th, 2021), dab69 (November 27th, 2021), Dodger (November 26th, 2021), francois (November 28th, 2021), gerefan2 (November 26th, 2021), Kenny (November 26th, 2021), Lotusleaf (November 26th, 2021)