Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

  1. #31
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,178
    Liked
    1134

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Whatever phase you want to call it the British or Canadian data are not to be swallowed hook, line and sinker.
    The latest Japanese trend shows a rapidly decline in infectious cases
    Have you taken a look at Japan's vaccination rate? It skyrocketed, and they're at over 80% vaccinated now.

    Maybe, just maybe that has something to do with the drop in cases and not the horse de-worming medication.

  2. #32
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    What about road traffic deaths? Globally 1.35 million per year, EVERY YEAR, since god knows when. That’s probably about 33 million people in the last 25 years.

    We live with it, hardly mention it.

    Time to get on with life.
    The same is true of heart attacks and cancer - familiarity breeds contempt

  3. #33
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,178
    Liked
    1134

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Are we really back to comparing Covid to traffic accidents?

    For fuck sakes...

  4. #34
    Forum's veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,622
    Liked
    1488

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Are we really back to comparing Covid to traffic accidents?
    .
    If you read the thread we are not just comparing Covid with traffic accidents but are also comparing it with:

    Flu

    Heart disease

    Cancer

    Spanish Flu

    Bubonic Plague

    Pneunomia

    And finally, the weather (your post)!

  5. #35
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,178
    Liked
    1134

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    I don't know, but the last time I checked, traffic accidents didn't threatn to shut down entire nation's health care systems because their hospitals were so overwhelmed.

    Today, just look at Germany and Austria for an example of this.

    Seriously, comparing Covid to traffic accidents or the flu is just stupid now, and is nothing more than an ostrich putting their head in the sand.

  6. #36
    No Platformed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,778
    Liked
    441

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't know, but the last time I checked, traffic accidents didn't threatn to shut down entire nation's health care systems because their hospitals were so overwhelmed.

    Today, just look at Germany and Austria for an example of this.

    Seriously, comparing Covid to traffic accidents or the flu is just stupid now, and is nothing more than an ostrich putting their head in the sand.
    You're missing the point entirely Matt. gerefan2 is saying that we are so used to the traffic accident statistics they don't register much any more whereas COVID is something shiny and new - a bright new bogey man

  7. #37
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,178
    Liked
    1134

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    You're missing the point entirely Matt. gerefan2 is saying that we are so used to the traffic accident statistics they don't register much any more whereas COVID is something shiny and new - a bright new bogey man
    I'll stick with what I said. I can't remember the last time I seen a documentary about a countries hospitals having to go on triage, putting doctors in the position of decising who lives and dies, while interviewing nurses and others who are totally burnt out from PTSD (except they haven't gotten to the "post" part of PTSD) due to traffic accidents.

    If you could link me to that documentary / news cast, that would be great. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist though.

    Again, comparing Covid to traffic accidents is simply retarded.

  8. #38
    Forum's veteran francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,146
    Liked
    1397

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    In USA there was approximately 700,000 deaths due to Covid, in total. Traffic deaths about 70,000 for two years. So 10 times as many deaths due to Covid.

  9. #39
    Forum's veteran cdnmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    KK
    Posts
    6,178
    Liked
    1134

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    In USA there was approximately 700,000 deaths due to Covid, in total. Traffic deaths about 70,000 for two years. So 10 times as many deaths due to Covid.

    According to Worldometer right now, Covid has claimed 798,551 lives within the US. That tops the civil war, making Covid the single largest fatality event in the history of the US.

    I don't think anything else needs to be said...

  10. #40
    Forum's veteran dinagam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Liked
    673

    Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

    Where is the data that shows you a direct cause of death attributed directly to the virus, apart from the co-morbidity factors. What they are churning out daily ad nauseum are anything but truthful and scientific.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Sawatdee Network is the set of websites for (and about) gay community of Thailand, travelers and tourists in Thailand and in South East Asia.
Please visit us at:
2004-2017 © Sawatdee Gay Thailand - Sawatdee Network