List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

Liked

Re: Is F*** Pattaya Official Policy ?

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Where is the data that shows you a direct cause of death attributed directly to the virus, apart from the co-morbidity factors. What they are churning out daily ad nauseum are anything but truthful and scientific.
    See that large 12 inch dildo sitting in the corner of your room? Can you kindly [Deleted text] with it?

Some text in this post was deleted under rule 4.7.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; November 26th, 2021 at 16:25.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sucker punch thrown by dinagam in the third round:

"Where is the data that shows you a direct cause of death attributed directly to the virus, apart from the co-morbidity factors. What they are churning out daily ad nauseum are anything but truthful and scientific".

Below the belt counter punch thrown by cdnmatt just seconds later:

"See that large 12 inch dildo sitting in the corner of your room?" "Can you kindly [Deleted text] with it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eQ78HCGEA
    Last edited by Jellybean; November 26th, 2021 at 16:27. Reason: Some quoted text deleted under rule 4.7

3. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (November 26th, 2021)

Liked

Box gloves are on like a 10 year old Thai Muay Thai boxer. Let's do this! haha.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Box gloves are on like a 10 year old Thai Muay Thai boxer. Let's do this! haha.
    A 10-year-old is how I usually sum you up

6. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (November 26th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    A 10-year-old is how I usually sum you up
    Want to compare monthly incomes, or something? Or which dick swinging competition would you prefer?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

All these comparisons between the health impact of covid against road accidents or heart disease etc miss the point. This isn't an Either/Or scenario. What makes the impact of covid so meaningful is that the health issues/deaths are on top of all the existing health issues.

That's why the treatment of covid patients puts health services under strain, why we are still hearing in the UK about ambulances queuing outside hospitals where A&E are too busy to accept additional patients. This results in significant delays in ambulances reaching new emergencies, and increasing morbidity in the UK, excluding the Covid figures.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (November 26th, 2021), Dodger (November 26th, 2021), francois (November 26th, 2021), Oliver2 (November 27th, 2021)

Liked

According to Worldometer right now, Covid has claimed 798,551 lives within the US. That tops the civil war, making Covid the single largest fatality event in the history of the US.

I don't think anything else needs to be said...
    If you speak about unnatural death in the US, you cannot omit gun-related deaths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vi..._United_States
    In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.
    About 1.4 million people have died from firearms in the U.S. between 1968 and 2011. This number includes all deaths resulting from a firearm, including suicides, homicides, and accidents.[13]

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the U.S. gun-related homicide rate is 25 times higher.
    Comparing suicides with Covid-deaths is a bit twisted, however many who died of Covid were multi-morbid and would have died of something else anyway soon, and those who commited suicide by gun would have commited suicide by other means if they had not had access to a gun.

You have to distinguish death by Covid, death with Covid, and death due to Covid.

I was travelling with friends in Cambodia and they stopped at a traffic accident site, there was a fatality. My friend pointed out that the victim is first tested for Covid. Will a traffic accident victim, who happens to be positive, wind up in the Covid fatalities?

Recently in the news in Cambodia, about 7 people died and some more survived after drinking hand sanitizer mixed with fruit juice! But nothing new, every week an entire family is wiped out by methanol poisoning from moonshine.

No Platformed
    Liked

Want to compare monthly incomes, or something? Or which dick swinging competition would you prefer?
    An arm-wrestle in a Soi 4 bar suits me except (boo hoo) you’re not in Thailand and I am and it’s going to be that way for a long, long time

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (November 26th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

Comparing suicides with Covid-deaths is a bit twisted.
    You are right!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    An arm-wrestle in a Soi 4 bar suits me except (boo hoo) you’re not in Thailand and I am and it’s going to be that way for a long, long time
    No desire to get back to Thailand. All I want is to get into Laos, but considering the recent spike in Covid cases, I'm probably stuck waiting a while.

I don't do physical altercations. I'm not that stupid, but thanks anyway. If you would like an arm wrestle, I'm happy to pay someone to sit in for me though.