Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Info on Philippines

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Any Info on Philippines

Nothing I'm sure you dont know already but just in case you're planning a trip / side trip to Cebu and Mango Square etc the last I heard it is no longer the centre of all things gay night life wise ( if it ever was anyway) and the last I'd heard was that a lot of that night life had either closed or move down around an area around 'the docks" ( sorry the person i was speaking to wasn't any more specific than that). Just in case you end up booking hotels there thinking you know where the action is / was etc - perhaps worth double checking that info out again now with a few locals maybe.

PS If you find I'm out with my info maybe drop a correction back here too for my own info in case I venture back there too soon day. Tks.

Liked

Drew, check you private messages.

Liked

Thanks all. I usually just hang around MOA, Malate and Puerto Galera. Wish there were gogo bars in Philippines like in Pattaya. Love the apps but nothing better than seeing someone in person.

If anyone goes to PI thanks for sharing the latest.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Wish there were gogo bars in Philippines like in Pattaya. Love the apps but nothing better than seeing someone in person.
    I thought The Philippines had gogo bars ?
    Admittedly I didn't visit any of them, as they are scattered all over the place, then when they had websites, they tended to be showing big muscular lads that are not my type & finally, I hear they are expensive.
    Now I don't mind some expense if I want the product, but traveling considerable distances to see the "wrong type" of boy was a hard sell. Particularly when the right type of boy could easily be found on the phone apps.

6. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 4th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

francois...why the private message thing...whole idea of this board is to share

8. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (November 17th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Some of us here use PMs to pass judgment on poor sensitive souls whose sensibilities are offended by being referred to as, say, a RWNJ in a public post. Think of them as samisdat.

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 26th, 2021)

Liked

As per gossips PH govt has plans to open Boracay as a "sandbox" by Thai model.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    As per gossips PH govt has plans to open Boracay as a "sandbox" by Thai model.
    I happen to know the ideal publicist.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    My PM had nothing to do with the posted topic so no reason to share in this case.