FAQ & Help

Thread: They say that DJ Station is open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: They say that DJ Station is open

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I simply don't get it.
    Sometimes, when people get older, they are alone and they become lonely. Some people will seek company, they go out, they make friends, they feel good, they are able to make friends because they are friendly and nice. Then, there are people who become very bitter, instead of making an effort and try to be happy, they shut in and isolate themselves even more, they start disliking people who have a life, who are happy. They really dislike people who do go outside, happy people, especially outside, are a constant reminder that there is life out there.

There is a song, 'I'm Only Happy When It Rains', it is about this type of person, girl in the song is miserable and she wishes her own miserable existence on everyone else, hoping that if everyone is miserable, she will somehow feel better, she can take comfort knowing that things are fucked for everybody.

I'm only happy when it rains
    I'm only happy when it's complicated
    And though I know you can't appreciate it

You know I love it when the news is bad
    Why it feels so good to feel so sad?

Pour your misery down
    Pour your misery down on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBFOJ3R0M4

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 22nd, 2021), Dodger (November 22nd, 2021), francois (November 22nd, 2021), vnman (November 22nd, 2021)