Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: They say that DJ Station is open

Liked

Re: They say that DJ Station is open

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    No doubt all the members and board owners are law abiding citizens here and wouldn't dream of ever breaking Thai laws, for instance by hiring a prostitute ?
    Ow snap! Thank you Goji.

I don't wanna be rude but I don't understand Gaybutton, he must never have offed or paid a boy for sex in Thailand.

Liked

I took some extra pictures and I will share them tomorrow. It was busy in Soi 2 but I'll tell you more about that too.

3. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 20th, 2021), gerefan2 (November 20th, 2021), Mancs (November 20th, 2021), stev3 (November 20th, 2021), TaoR (November 20th, 2021)

Liked

Anyone know what the menu on the blackboard says?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    I don't wanna be rude but I don't understand Gaybutton
    I don't understand him either.

The first thing he should include on his "I Don't Get It" list is himself (let's see if anyone disagrees with that) . . .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post

The solution is so simple - let the bars and entertainment venues reopen normally without imposing all these silly rules.
    That's exactly what they'd do back in Kansas, but like I've told you before, this isn't Kansas.

If no silly rules were applied - there would be no grounds for eliciting "tea money". Haven't you figured that out yet?

I hate sounding so crass about this, but for Christs sake, how many times do people have to keep teling you this before you finally catch on???

Entertainment venues are broke and will do whatever they can to survive. If flipping a few burgers can be leveraged to opening an entertainment venue, then so be it. They're probably already paying the local BIB for the privilege...perfectly legal or not.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I hate sounding so crass about this, but for Christs sake, how many times do people have to keep teling you this before you finally catch on???
    six

Liked

Nothing to do with serving food (I remember The Cabal Club in London decades ago gave a spoonful of potato salad and a lettuce leaf to get around the law) but here, the 'bars' open have to have restaurant licences to open at the moment..
    They are not obliged to serve food with drinks.
    If no restaurant licence along with their alcohol, cigarette licences -- they are closed.

Presumably, D.J. has obtained a restaurant licence.

This morning, news that some committees reporting to CCSA are pushing for earlier re-opening than mid- January.

Liked

I forgot to mention above that they also need SHA certification AND this all only applies to Bangkok at the moment.

10. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (November 20th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post

Presumably, D.J. has obtained a restaurant licence.
    I could be wrong, but I think DJ uses the formal name DJ Station Pub & Restaurant. I haven't been there in years, but I couldn't imagine having enough room to eat anything there...except possibly one of the waiters.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (November 21st, 2021), Patanawet (November 20th, 2021), vnman (November 20th, 2021)

Liked

First, a question, can you post profile pics here from Grinder? I mean, I sometimes want to mention a boy, and it would be easier if I could post his picture. Obviously, I didn't ask for his consent.

Friday was clearly a different day compared to the last few. There were a lot more boys out and about and the ratio of foreigners to Thai was also less Thai heavy. Still, only a few foreigners compared to before COVID.

I went to Soi 2 very early and uploaded the first picture in the thread in real-time. As you can see in the pictures below, there was already something happening, but DJ was pretty empty.

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

I had a lonely drink in one of the bars in a sad-looking cup :-)

IMG_6511.jpg

They had live music at Balcony, so I decided to go there and come back to DJ later. Balcony was busy enough and people seem to enjoy the music. Honestly, I didn't think it was bad either. One of the staff members is also very cute which means I had some eye candy most of the evening.

At around +/- 22:00 I went back to Soi 2 and ordered a drink at DJ Station. Upstairs was closed. The dance floor was blocked with tables and chairs and people were just dancing where they were standing. But that answers Dodger's question of where one can eat. The waiters are probably not on the menu for, in dining, takeaway may be an option.

IMG_6530.jpg

I met this foreigner who was Dutch too. He told me a very interesting story. It seems that he was in Pattaya last week and went out drinking every night and that there were boys too. So go figure, I wasn't even looking for this information and still found it. But I know, this kind of criminal activity is not for everybody so let's gloss over that.

As you can see in the pictures It was busy in most of the bars in Soi 2. I've seen so many cuties out there. If that's your thing, Bangkok might really not be so bad.

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

I hadn't been in DJ for years so this toilet was a shocker.

IMG_6533.jpg

At 23:00 the lights went on in DJ and people didn't hang around. First a picture of the iconic Burgerking next to Soi 2. How often have I not found a last-minute fling when leaving.

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6537.jpg

Many went to Soi 4. Me too! Had a few drinks and met some people. We went to the after-hours place I went to before but this time there was no table available. I hung around the bar with one other farang, we must have been the only ones.

IMG_6544.jpg

My bottle was still there but I couldn't even manage one drink and was ready to call it a night. Coincidently, a boy I had contact with through the apps for at last 3 days, contacted me and asked if he could come to see me. I told him "OK" and I waited outside for him. Another case of "WHY ARE YOU USING PHOTOSHOP" this guy had such smooth skin and all that his photoshopping did was make me hesitant to meet him.

Needless to say, I was happy. The boy is from Cambodia but he looks Vietnamese to me. His skin was very light. I'm not going to share any (traceable) info about him so I can tell you that he had the smallest penis I have ever seen. This includes the time that I was in a sauna in Amsterdam and fooled around with an Italian trans boy. And that was in the late 90's. Anyway, this top didn't care. Tonight we are going to have dinner together.

I went for a COVID test this afternoon. I need a Rapid Antigen Test. That should be 1100 baht at the Japanese building of Samitivej hospital. Of course, after sticking that qtip down my throat and nose, I came to the cashier and she wanted to charge me 4000 baht. After objecting, they admitted they had made a mistake and said that we had to do the test over again. REALLY? My protest was in vain so I surrendered to another probing.

For those of you who missed Bangkok traffic, I can tell you that it's back. it took a long time to get back to Silom. Finally in my hotel and I check my email..." sir, this is the hospital, we found your wallet." Well, KMN! I remember now that I put it on the desk of the reception and I must have just left it there. Luckily they found it.

That was it for me from Bangkok, I hope (it is because my COVID test just came back negative). Home for a few weeks and then a very long trip to Colombia and Mexico. I am posting about my Latin trip on another board under a different name. I'll link to it here or somehow copy it. The problem is that posting the pics is a lot of work.

14. 21 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 20th, 2021), arsenal (November 21st, 2021), Aux1010 (November 20th, 2021), Brad the Impala (November 20th, 2021), christianpfc (November 20th, 2021), daydreamer (November 21st, 2021), dinagam (November 20th, 2021), Dodger (November 20th, 2021), francois (November 20th, 2021), gerefan2 (November 20th, 2021), GWMinUS (November 23rd, 2021), Jellybean (November 20th, 2021), kkjason (November 21st, 2021), Mancs (November 20th, 2021), Nirish guy (November 20th, 2021), Patanawet (November 20th, 2021), RonanTheBarbarian (November 21st, 2021), snotface (November 20th, 2021), splinter1949 (November 20th, 2021), stev3 (November 21st, 2021), TaoR (November 20th, 2021)