Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Jomtien about a month ago for those who haven't been there in a while.......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jomtien about a month ago for those who haven't been there in a while.......

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (November 23rd, 2021), Dodger (November 23rd, 2021), goji (November 23rd, 2021), GWMinUS (November 23rd, 2021), stev3 (November 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Jomtien about a month ago for those who haven't been there in a while.......

This video links to another video showing the Complex at night time. Interested, that a "statement" flashed on the screen saying "Policies with the government can be worked out" Interpret that as you will.

Does the Complex look like its shuddered and closed? Or does the Complex look like it's poised to reopen?

I already know the answer.

What do YOU think?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Jomtien about a month ago for those who haven't been there in a while.......

I don’t think it matters what it looks like, regardless of it’s look it will remain on death’s door until the alcohol ban is lifted.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    This video links to another video showing the Complex at night time. Interested, that a "statement" flashed on the screen saying "Policies with the government can be worked out" Interpret that as you will.

Does the Complex look like its shuddered and closed? Or does the Complex look like it's poised to reopen?

I already know the answer.

What do YOU think?
    It looks closed to me.

Liked

The level of human activity in some of the Jomtien bars looks not dis-similar to what might be seen around 16:00 in the afternoon in normal times.