Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
no one gives a fuck any more
I see. I didn't know it is quite safe now until you decided it is and people don't give a fuck anymore. If I'm a public health officer, that makes you a modern day Typhoid Mary. Even if you're right, which you are not, that makes it perfectly ok to break the law, refuse to comply with the rules, jeopardize the health of others, and jeopardize other businesses? Are you one of those people who make a scene at airports by refusing to wear a face mask on the plane?

One Covid case arising from what is going on at that venue - just one - and how do you think the prime minister and CCSA will respond?

Their whole point, right or wrong, is to prevent exactly what is going on in those photos. I don't know about Bangkok, but if that was going on in Pattaya the place would have been raided and every one of those people would have been arrested.

So you go right ahead and rationalize all you want. Go ahead. Be that much of an irresponsible person. Go anywhere you want without wearing a mask. Let me know how far you get.