Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: They say that DJ Station is open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: They say that DJ Station is open

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    As you reserve the right to decide which laws to break yourself, it's only fair that others should decide for themselves which laws they break.
    I would actually agree with that - as long as they are not harming the chances of all of Thailand's bars being permitted to open in January and as long as they are not potentially causing another Covid outbreak.

You can give them the benefit of the doubt all you want. But you better hope the police do too. The onus is not on me. It's on you as a customer. You're the one who might be arrested if the authorities do decide to stage a raid.

When I see photos of all these people standing right on top of each other, with at least half of them not even bothering to wear the face mask and obviously not there because they want to eat - to me that's not good. Do you think it is good? No problem? Have you ever been to a restaurant in your life operating like that?

Ok everyone. I've said my piece and expressed my opinion. I have nothing more to contribute to this topic. I can see I'm not going to convince any of you and you can see you're not going to convince me. Some of you will be pleased to know I'm done with it.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (November 22nd, 2021), Patanawet (November 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post

Ok everyone. I've said my piece and expressed my opinion. I have nothing more to contribute to this topic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvnPS2bzDd0

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 22nd, 2021), vnman (November 22nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    This video is dated 4th may 2014