Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boy Trekking in Pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Boy Trekking in Pattaya

Quote: Dodger..”Exiting The Complex I ran into Joe (Johan) who graced the stage at Nice Boys when they were open. Joe can be seen frequently either jogging or exercising in the fitness area next to the police box at Dongtan Beach. Adorable boy, HOT body, great personality, and I’m always surprised someone hasn’t taken him under their wing by now. He knows I have a boyfriend and won’t be lured by his enticements, but that doesn’t stop him from rubbing his bulge until it’s hard and protruding from his jogging shorts...mmmmmm”

I know Joe from before he went to the army and his various stints on the stage at Nice Boys……He speaks good English, is totally straight and is open to most activities though he won’t bottom. I saw him last week sitting by 4T bar he looked miserable, BTW 4T is for sale and I wouldn’t be surprised if more bars in the Complex are for sale all be it quietly.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 19th, 2021), daydreamer (November 20th, 2021)