Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Telephone Pub rebrands as CIRCUS

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Telephone Pub rebrands as CIRCUS

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I had read that some of the go go bars are showing discreet signs of life. Is anyone on the ground to update us further please?
    Hotmale in Patpong is open for 3 hours a night 8-11. I can’t comment on their patronage as I’ve no need to go there. I believe they have a FakeBook page that will give you some details

2. User who gave Like to post:

Mancs (January 1st, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    which is why everyone always hated, rejected and avoided all the men dressed as women that have provided most of the entertainment in Telephone and the soi for the last 20 odd years?

exactly how many "man" or "woman" stripes are required for drag queens or effeminate "boys" or leather studs or pre- or post op trans-genders to enter Soi 4?

is the only criteria "love cock" to keep the lesbians out? do we reject a pre-op with tits and a dick attracted to straight men because they like the "wrong" type of cock?

and is it us or the owner of the bar who decides a bar is exclusively "gay" and "women" should be blocked at the entrance, or is open to a wider audience? yes you or I can vote with our feet if we don't like a bar's crowd but who died and made you king to decide which bars are "gay" and who is allowed in?
    A wonderful rant bkkguy. How are the IT studies going on how to break into a government database and insert false but genuine-looking COVID vaccination records?

4. User who gave Like to post:

bkkguy (December 30th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I had read that some of the go go bars are showing discreet signs of life. Is anyone on the ground to update us further please?
    Dreamboys, Jupiter, Hotmail and Fresh Boys are all open..

6. User who gave Like to post:

Mancs (January 9th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CameronPride View Post
    Dreamboys, Jupiter, Hotmail and Fresh Boys are all open..
    Any fag hags in those bars or is it safe to go there for an authentic gay experience?

Liked

Posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Everything Else forum and given the new title, What the Dickens?

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...at-the-Dickens
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 10th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

According to FakeBook (so I’m told) both Pride (which goeth before a fall) and that other place now require proof of vaccination to enter. The alternative is stumping up for an ATK on the spot. As far as I know the result of these “rapid” tests can take up to 30 minutes. No mention of a waiting area or holding pen is made. As vaccination merely lessens the severity of the illness and potentially the risk of catching the virus this seems to be a “lipstick on a pig” exercise. As well as that, many of those “fully vaccinated” will have had the Chinese junk which has been shown to have an efficacy of three weeks (Thai government recommendation for booster shots)