Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever tried to off a model/magazine boy/net idol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Have you ever tried to off a model/magazine boy/net idol

Me thinks-in the Thai way-that its even more likely to be the opposite: you can only become a celebrated model if you are already ´sponsored´ or (perhaps?) the paid-for maintenee of a real VIP who has the knowledges and powers in local way to push you in that model-role to the detriment of all those Isany osoh hensum guys who came to Hollywood (sorry, BKK, but it of course also has a Hollywood avenue) in vain hopes to become so without knowing how the system works.
    But in general terms it does not really needs that much effort to become a ´model´ in TH: any picture in some mag, even if its just to promote the latest brand of sticky rice or maybe the new food of eggs+cucumber, is sufficient.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (November 10th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newyear971 View Post
    then where to find some really handsome guys that need be sponsored
    Depends on what you mean "sponsored". Night or week? apps: Blued, Hornet. To buy apts, help with job, care - then UNIs, social networks (Instagram, Twitter, FB)
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The guys as above in Gojis post all last seen working at Diamond Bar in Sunee Place "obviously" :-)

Liked

Changed days. In the 1990s V Club massage on Soi Aree usually had a handful of genuine models with photos at the end of their book of masseurs. These would also feature a photo from one of the magazine/sor ads in which they had appeared. I was told they could be available for overnights but generally it was for massage and extras in the Club. Inevitably they were more pricey.

I think @pong is correct. The top models and actors usually will have a rich sponsor (could be male or female) who will provide luxuries such as a car and an apartment. But when you look at TrueVisions and any of the cheap Thai magazines, there must be many thousands of boys who call themselves models. No doubt they will be on the books of model agencies which is how they get the work. As others have noted, probably most are not gay.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newyear971 View Post
    followed many models/magazine boys on instagram.
    Do they necessarily have to actually be models or would boys good looking enough that they could be models suffice?

Either way, they're likely to be much more expensive than the average bar boy, but I get the feeling you are prepared to part with as much money as it takes. Remember one thing, though. No matter how good looking they are, that does not guarantee how well they will perform - or even if they will perform. That's the chance you take.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    The villages in Issan.
    That's a good idea

8. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (November 11th, 2021)

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Me thinks-in the Thai way-that its even more likely to be the opposite: you can only become a celebrated model if you are already ´sponsored´ or (perhaps?) the paid-for maintenee of a real VIP who has the knowledges and powers in local way to push you in that model-role to the detriment of all those Isany osoh hensum guys who came to Hollywood (sorry, BKK, but it of course also has a Hollywood avenue) in vain hopes to become so without knowing how the system works.
    But in general terms it does not really needs that much effort to become a ´model´ in TH: any picture in some mag, even if its just to promote the latest brand of sticky rice or maybe the new food of eggs+cucumber, is sufficient.
    yeah, when i said models i didn't mean the models walks on T stages, but those in sexy magazines, on instagram, etc

I'm not dreaming for a real model/actor

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I learnt many lessons on my first visit , twenty-five years ago. One was that the best-looking, most handsome and prettiest guys are often nowhere near as good in bed as the unpretentious, averagely decent-looking guy, the sort you see in 7 11, or (in those days) a go go bar.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 10th, 2021)

Liked

This is all bollocks. Nice Boys and Eros amongst others have had many stunning boys over the years who, given the beautician's, hair stylists and make up artists that 'models' receive would not look out of place on the cover of a magazine. And they perforned fabulously darlings.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Nice guys are exactly the "boys-next-door" to whom I was referring.